**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ Season 9.5 Map 6 Section 3 Lane Count

Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
I read through the 9.5 update post. For Map 6, it says: Section 1: 8 paths reduced to 6. Section 2: 8 paths reduced to 6. Section 3: Same as before. The map that is included in the post along with the Google Sheet with lane info only shows 8 paths in Section 3.

So... how many lanes will be in Map 6, Section 3?

Comments

• CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I was about to ask that myself, the announcement and map sheet had me a bit confused.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    8 in section3
    probably a typo
  • protectors11protectors11 Posts: 114
    Following, I hope it's only 8
  • The map is correct! The text is wrong. Will fix that. We are cutting down the paths in Section 3 of Map 6.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

The map is correct! The text is wrong. Will fix that. We are cutting down the paths in Section 3 of Map 6.

Thanks for the reply. Thrilled to hear the change. As I posted in the other thread, 6-6-10 would’ve really blown, but this is a great change to allow alliances to feel comfortable with 27-29 members.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    When will 9.5 be available along lane information so a infographic god can make a new map for us ?