**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BWCV is my fav mystic champ

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
She is just too good. I see no weakness in this champ.

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Her weak point is damage. I like her too but tbh her damage is absolutely atrocious. Decent incinerate curse L2 but other than that having no real way to boost her damage really hurts
  • Vyper81Vyper81 Posts: 11
    She has great damage, and her SP2 life steal is top notch. And she is a suicide friendly queen. She has gotten me through so much content.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    she takes care of everything <3
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I like her too. She definitely has her uses and is always part of my questing team.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    If there was no Doom, she would be my fav mystic as well. As it stands righr now:
    1 - Doom
    2a/2b - BWCV/Sorcerer
  • Vyper81 said:

Coldsnap

Nah, she can counter that by healing with sp2 in blood curse
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I just hate the fact she actually don't hit hard normally especially without suicides but she have awesome utilities
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Her weak point is damage. I like her too but tbh her damage is absolutely atrocious. Decent incinerate curse L2 but other than that having no real way to boost her damage really hurts

It's really not, I run suicides, she definitely hits hard with suicides
    I do too lol. Her damage is still lackluster at best. Absurd hitcounts to finish fights tbh
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
    Without suicides she's mostly there for nullify and moderately high base damage. Suicides is a different story. She has her shortfallings though they're not as bad as several other champs weaknesses
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Hit counts and DPS are not the only important metrics or even the most important ones most of the time.

BWCV has plenty of damage. Enough for 7.4 defenders, even without damage masteries enabled.

And her vast utility is almost unmatched in her class.

However, when it comes to my top mystics, I like Diablo the best, and he'll be my first mystic rank 4 whenever that happens. I have Diablo, Doom and Claire at r3.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    she's not always the best. there are various ways that the game can simply defeat her by a specific node or modifier or anything that can make the gameplay hell, even the parry/Dexterity makes things harder. She definitely by herself can defeat about 70-80% of the game, but her damage is just too weak without sucide