**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month's EQ...

AnArChYAnArChY Posts: 31 β˜…
I have got to give kabam their props on this one, they've taken the criticism from majority preferring the class based nodes to the tag based and they gave us the best of both worlds.

Now you can either use class based and get your ramp up every fight or you can use tag based and get the cross fight benefits.

Simply brilliant kabam. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its not the 1st time they use both .. and people complained as well...
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183 β˜…
    My man was dormant last month by the looks of it 😴
    AnArChY said:

I have got to give kabam their props on this one, they've taken the criticism from majority preferring the class based nodes to the tag based and they gave us the best of both worlds.

Now you can either use class based and get your ramp up every fight or you can use tag based and get the cross fight benefits.

Simply brilliant kabam. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• AnArChYAnArChY Posts: 31 β˜…

The crossfights only work on Tagtical advantage champs tho….

But the hidden bosses are annoying for those who don’t want to watch YouTube

As it should...the tag based EQ got a ton of backlash from majority of players so now they gave us options. Either play class and don't get cross fights or play tag and get them so now everybody wins
  • AnArChYAnArChY Posts: 31 β˜…

You didn’t play, err last month EQ?

I didn't actually, I sat out last month...I was supposed to add that to the post but ended up forgetting
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s definitely bugged, just took red hulk into the #thunderbolt quest and he got no cross fight charges whatsoever despite having the correct tag. @Kabam Miike can you report this to the team.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After exploring, I used the tagged or class champs in all quests and only a handful of times did I see charges build and carry over.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The tag champs all carry over. Most likely user error.

After exploring, I used the tagged or class champs in all quests and only a handful of times did I see charges build and carry over.

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2022

TBH don't like the tag ones at all. Woke up in morning and did it
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77 β˜…
    bugged as hell