**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I just lost my horseman on stryfe mid abyss run

blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

this happened when my game crashed at the start of the fight against mordo , and when i entered the fight again , my stryfe wasn't a horseman , i am not even halfway through my path and this is really a huge problem for me because i really dont have many potions and that bleed resistance was really important not mentioning the increased OAA which helps stryfe's rampup especially since mine's unduped
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    edited April 2022

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yup. Unfortunately no fix
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
    @blitzzz Contact support. Sometimes they refund used units or provide extra heals and revives
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    RicoShay said:

@blitzzz Contact support. Sometimes they refund used units or provide extra heals and revives

Yeah this is your best bet op
    RicoShay said:

yeah i did , let's hope they can fix this
    Not sure where but I saw some guy got 2k units from the team and another got all their revives returned to them mid way through. Still sucks without horseman but stryfe can work pretty well without it. You should just be doing heavy and refreshing the shock if you're going for solos
    RicoShay said:

Not sure where but I saw some guy got 2k units from the team and another got all their revives returned to them mid way through. Still sucks without horseman but stryfe can work pretty well without it. You should just be doing heavy and refreshing the shock if you're going for solos

yeah stryfe can do it , but sucks that i lost the charges on apoc and as i said i am running low on potions so that bleed resistance is really helpful and also my stryfe is R2 so that prowess benefits him a lot too . i did get a reply from the support saying that they know about this but dont have any information on some sort of compensation which sucks because this is 2 of their biggest content rn and i am pretty sure this bug has been in the game for more than a year
    Zan0 said:

RicoShay said:

I got told it was a known issue and that they would be compensating when it was fixed lol
    I've seen compensation before with either units or revives depending on what was spent. If it was a stash run they got revives and if it was mostly units used then it was compensation of units. The prowess is really nice to have but you can still solo with strye without it
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    blitzzz said:

RicoShay said:

good luck, i tried that couple weeks ago and they straight up told me that its a known issue. then proceeded to close the ticket.

blitzzz said:

RicoShay said:

good luck, i tried that couple weeks ago and they straight up told me that its a known issue. then proceeded to close the ticket.
    yep that same thing happened to me , man it is so dumb that i have to spend extra resources because of their mistake and get the response that "it is a known issue and they will compensate when they fix it"

they know, but they take their time to fix

that's ok but the fact that they are not even helping me rn is so dumb
  • Now that you have contacted support, there is nothing the forums can do in this situation. Please be patient and await a reply.
This discussion has been closed.