**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Touch while attacking unresponsive

SchleemMaster22SchleemMaster22 Posts: 5
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else been having an issue recently where your touch while attacking seems unresponsive? Usually the second or third hit of a combo, my touch for the next attack just won't register and my champ won't move which results in me taking a combo. For context, I use an iphone 12 and I don't use a screen protector. I also only do one touch for each attack, I'm not the spam touch type while attacking.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KnucklezKnucklez Posts: 90
    Don’t worry, OP. It’s not only you. Most members in my alliance are still having all kinds of input issues with the game recently, such as unresponsive attack inputs, heavy attacks thrown while blocking, parry and dex still not working correctly, and opponents regularly breaking though blocks. This is really making the game unplayable at times.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    Honestly, i thought my phone had some kind of touch issue. 🤣
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Has anyone else been having an issue recently where your touch while attacking seems unresponsive? Usually the second or third hit of a combo, my touch for the next attack just won't register and my champ won't move which results in me taking a combo. For context, I use an iphone 12 and I don't use a screen protector. I also only do one touch for each attack, I'm not the spam touch type while attacking.

Have had this issue for a couple of years now. The fun part is at 5% the combat lag picks up and the AI gets away with cheap BS costing you a revive. This is why compensation is laughable at best.
  • corporal_ackbarcorporal_ackbar Posts: 19
    There is a known issue in ios (unrelated to mcoc) that’s referred to as “ghost touch”, and i know it was causing at least *some* of my input issues.

If you’re on ios in other apps (or even on home screen) and seeing weird touch inputs you didn’t make, google this issue. I fixed it with a factory reset but it could also be a hardware issue.

Hope this is helpful for some ios users!
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112

Been happening way more then normal the 4 days. It happen a lot after my 3 hit and it’s just enough time for the AI to attack and do some damage on me when it should have happened in the first place. And every other block my champs are dashing forward when I hit block again right in to an attack. Very very very very frustrating.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    Parry and Dex are working fine for me.
    But inputs are all over the place like can't block, dash back and dash forward not registering.
  • Hey guys, I recommend going through the relevant troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.