**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Hiding the Bosses in Monthly EQ?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Why? This is just an annoying and unnecessary change to monthly EQ. 😑
Β«1

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I found the mystery fun actually and I enjoyed using the clues in the story dialogue to figure out who the champs were. I didn't have any issue with the bosses.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's actually fun and engaging. Plus Nodes were not hard and neither the bosses.
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78 β˜…

I found the mystery fun actually and I enjoyed using the clues in the story dialogue to figure out who the champs were. I didn't have any issue with the bosses.

So were you able to guess the bosses?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2022
    This shows people don't even listen to the story anymore. It's obvious who your facing if your attentionspan is longer than that of a goldfish
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    no need to create mysteries. if the opponent is torch and u dont have a incinerate immune mystic champ( plus whole team is mystic)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I actually don’t mind the hidden boss idea for monthly EQ. I wouldn’t like it for story content. But yeah as others have said there’s no hidden boss who’s natural class advantage couldn’t take them down. Hell even for the mutant one I didn’t use class advantage, I saw unblockable specials and used Miles because that’s always fun.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

no need to create mysteries. if the opponent is torch and u dont have a incinerate immune mystic champ( plus whole team is mystic)

What if this good thing were actually this completely different bad thing?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2022
    Kerneas said:

Because you usually take a full team of mystics against a quest with science boss :wink:
    possible, maybe hidden mags boss, that too against full team of tech and metal champs, without AA or nimrod or guardian
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kerneas said:

Because you usually take a full team of mystics against a quest with science boss :wink:
    possible, maybe hidden mags boss, that too against full team of tech and metal champs, without AA or nimrod or guardian
    Could take a Mystic, Cosmic, Science, hell even a skill champ. Just read the nodes and you’ll get an idea of what the champs abilities are.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Terra said:

This shows people don't even listen to the story anymore. It's obvious who your facing if your attentionspan is longer than that of a goldfish

Lol. Many people left the story years back.
    Or were never interested in the story to begin with.

I’m Not a fan of hidden enemies. Similar to locked maps, people will just check on the internet or forums anyway.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's was more or less because of the story line. And yeah you could easily run to the forums to see who they actually are if you don't care for the story line. Not sure what the big deal is, I swear to God you guys can complain about anything. XD
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah. The only boss I didn't guess right was Venom the duck
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It was fine, just odd considering that it would not be a secret long. Maybe if the bosses were randomized then hiding them would make it more challenging.
  • I found the mystery fun actually and I enjoyed using the clues in the story dialogue to figure out who the champs were. I didn't have any issue with the bosses.

Yeah. The only boss I didn't guess right was Venom the duck
    Venom the duck was the only boss I guessed before the clues gave it away
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This community is also bi***ing about something. Who cares. I didn’t even look at the class and solod every boss. This month probably the easiest of all of 2022.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158 β˜…

Seeing this post and many of the comments has shown me how predictable this game has become and there is such an overwhelming need to have an exact best counter.

Maybe I've been playing this game too long, but having mystery defenders in quests, AQ, and even AW was extremely common which is why I was surprised to see some of these comments.

If you don't remember this being common, check the masteries, you can actually get masteries that are specific for scouting fights that are hidden (which are such out of date masteries at this point it's comical).

Man really said "Kids these days..... Back in my day- "
    I agree tho.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Am I the only one who does heroic first to see the bosses and read the story, then ignore it for the rest of the difficulties?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Personally, I didn’t mind and enjoyed the surprised aspect of it. Understandably some will not enjoy it but I don’t think stuffs like these should be a concern at all. There are bigger issues that requires more attention than an inconvenience that can easily be fixed with a YT search or Forum ask. And in all fairness, the designs are not a unitman kind of fights nor Abyss type. Once in a while, I think it’s nice to have some of these things to spice things up.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Am I the only one who does heroic first to see the bosses and read the story, then ignore it for the rest of the difficulties?

Yes, you are