**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6* signature 200.

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

I really enjoy to play with this champ. Thanks kabam for act 7, It was funny and interactive, aslo the rewards where great, as a casual spender (just $40 in 4 years) I must acknowledge you, kabam, to given us several signature stones at act 7 exploration also the generic 6 * awakening gem the which made this possible to me.

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 🎈
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Hope you enjoy him!
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I did not know until now a pic can cause physical pain xD
    offtopic congrats
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    That is easy and common. If you have the true guts, rank 4 Groot with Sig 200 and some synergies for him, literally any. Do rol ws fight and show us the result. Since the new champion attribute has come in. I wouldnt be surprised if Groot even gets a 3 star in survivability and 0 star in damage. So mind my words
    congrats, my go-to first r3
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Congrats! He’s a beast.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    JhonST33 said:

I really enjoy to play with this champ. Thanks kabam for act 7, It was funny and interactive, aslo the rewards where great, as a casual spender (just $40 in 4 years) I must acknowledge you, kabam, to given us several signature stones at act 7 exploration also the generic 6 * awakening gem the which made this possible to me.

Congrats man.
    Also writing that (40$ in 4 years) in the bracket saved you from many comments from some of the ftp players lol
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★

That is easy and common. If you have the true guts, rank 4 Groot with Sig 200 and some synergies for him, literally any. Do rol ws fight and show us the result. Since the new champion attribute has come in. I wouldnt be surprised if Groot even gets a 3 star in survivability and 0 star in damage. So mind my words

congrats, my go-to first r3
    bruh what