**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Underrated Champions #1

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
We all know red hulk is an awesome champion. poison and incinerate purification/immunity, nice burst damage, smooth animations, awesome survivability, nice synergy partner to domino. cheeses any attack boosted node.

First off, lets check his damage. My rank 1 5 star soloes ROL Juggs in around 350 hits, which is surprisingly not bad at least for r1 five star which is like 1/5 or like 1/7 of a r5 5 star. So around 80 hits to solo juggs as a r5 5 star is pretty dope. 2 to 3k mediums(awesome). That burst damage is super solid and satisfying too.

Next up, survivability. In the first 20 second of that same juggs fight, my rulk was brought down to about 14 percent health because by mistake i struck juggs while he was unstoppable. I was so tensed at that point. I thought about doing that sp2 rotation. With domino on my team, he was healing 20 percent extra health. around 6 to 7 percent health every sp2, plus if i only perform well timed blocks rather than normal blocking, i will take maximum of upto 2 percent health as damage before i launch off my next sp2. and while blocking i was even gaining those incineration charges. So damage was almost permanent throughout the fight and topped off with extra regen for smooth fight going on. At the end of the fight i was brought back to 67 percent health. Pretty dope, isn't it?

Next up, utility. I remember when Hazard shift had poison and incinerate debuffs. Rulk was a solid option for that node. But no one used him, just because he wasn't top tier for them. For me, this kind of utility(immunity) is crazy because i yet don't own a peni or anti venom. So it sounds good.

Animations are pretty smooth, nice synergy partner to champs like domino and omega, and cheesing any attack boosting nodes are the key features of rulk aside the ones mentioned above. For example, flare gives attackers 300 percent more attack, this means with maximum rampup and added up with critical mediums with burst damage, he will do around 10 k mediums with same rank and level. Same with opponent interception with any basic attack giving 200 percent more fury for sometime.

If you agree with all my facts, just comment me down below, maybe if i was wrong somewhere or if i missed something. Thanks!

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

You can’t use one fight as a litmus test for his damage and then talk about his L2 regen lol. You have to directly sacrifice one to get the other. Additionally, rulk was a very common option for HS so idk why you’d say no one used him, tons of people who either had an r3 rulk or R3ed him specifically for that used him there. Overall I agree though but final thing I would add is that rulk benefits very heavily from suicides, wasn’t sure if I saw that in the write up

maybe i missed someone's videos. I never saw anyone using him in alliance war
    btw whom should i write up, next, not anytime soon but i want to do
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

You can’t use one fight as a litmus test for his damage and then talk about his L2 regen lol. You have to directly sacrifice one to get the other. Additionally, rulk was a very common option for HS so idk why you’d say no one used him, tons of people who either had an r3 rulk or R3ed him specifically for that used him there. Overall I agree though but final thing I would add is that rulk benefits very heavily from suicides, wasn’t sure if I saw that in the write up

Many people R3 Rulks specifically for AW
    I don't use him for AW but still have him at R2 unduped, & will R3 him once I have enough resources after ranking up other better champs & he gets duped
    He's not as underrated amongst Thronebreakers as many think
    Also he's a beast for Cavalier poison chapter even with 50% damage
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

btw whom should i write up, next, not anytime soon but i want to do

Killmonger
  • Zodiac_SignsZodiac_Signs Posts: 54
    While we laud Human Torch against mystics, Red Hulk was the original and still is an excellent mystic killer. Tanky with good damage.

Just dont make another thread for the other ones. Post it here

ok
    killmonger then
    ebony maw then
    unplanned

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

I've used my R3 Rhulk for Hazzard Shift in AW for ages.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Any plans for r4 @Demonzfyre?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Any plans for r4 @Demonzfyre?
    @Terra probably not right away. But he is definitely someone I would r4. If I get a science gem from 7.4, it would be between him and Torch.

Nice bro! waiting for resources to r5 my 5 star too!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    @DNA3000 you logged into his account?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I took mine to rank 3 just yesterday. Must have been reading your mind.
  • Yale007Yale007 Posts: 39
    Mr. Fantastic
    Yale007 said:

Mr. Fantastic

Ok
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Rulk a beast and is certainly not underrated.
    Mauled said:

Rulk a beast and is certainly not underrated.

Underrated because not always chosen in a 5 champ team and not used in content frequently