**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Make mastery easier for f2p

Getting all mastery you would want cost insane amounts of units and there is no content where you can grind for them instead spending every afternoon of your life saving and collecting units. Need more than those few stone cores

Comments

• Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    You can absolutely grind for units in arena
  • No
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

No

Arena can be grinded for free. And give free units in exchange for time.
    Don't expect mastery setups to be given to you on a silver platter.

It's either time or money.
  • No they are as far from free

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Most players that are not f2p only buy deals, not units. That means we all, also, grinded arenas and completed content to gather the amount needed to unlock our masteries. You can do it too, it just takes a little time.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

No they are as far from free

I have never spend any money on any mastery resource, and I have full suicides and 5/5 deep wounds, willpower and coagulate.
    I don`t have every mastery, but I have grinded for the units. FOR TOTALLY FREE.
    It does take time. But in this case time is not money. Because it is your free time, and otherwise not time used to make money.
  • No they are as far from free

I have never spend any money on any mastery resource, and I have full suicides and 5/5 deep wounds, willpower and coagulate.
    I don`t have every mastery, but I have grinded for the units. FOR TOTALLY FREE.
    It does take time. But in this case time is not money. Because it is your free time, and otherwise not time used to make money.
    How long did that take you? Since you all tell me I should I might try grind for it after I do my last two quests to reach cav
  • Still think they could be slightly cheaper
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Depending on your roster and how hard you grind you can grind anything up to 1000 units a week.
  • Mauled said:

Depending on your roster and how hard you grind you can grind anything up to 1000 units a week.

What? How
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    edited April 2022

Mauled said:

What? How
    Arena milestones give about 300 for basic and featured not including the summoners trials which also give a bunch. You also get the battle chips from the arenas which have the chance to give you more and the arena run two times a week so all milestones are available twice. Which means you average out at about 1000.

Also this isn't the only way to get units. Lower difficulty eq gives 150 per difficulty meaning theres a free 300 units right there if you just turn on autoplay