**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Cleared Act 7

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
BOOM! Kang wasnt as bad as i thought he would, was actually pretty fun!!

Here were the goodies:

Now im just conflicted on who to use these generic rank up gems on! I also have a Tech awakening gem. What are your thoughts on my next r3?!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mystic AG on Tigra then take her to r3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Vcee said:

🐳

If that’s is a whale I’m not sure what account is a whale anymore.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just finished it too. I got a science gem. I have CAIW and Spidey 2099 at R3. Obviously CAIW needs it more but I'm conflicted. Going to wait until I 100% and see what my R4 choices are I think. I got the first 10K unit offer so hopefully I'll get 2. Got 6* Kingpin from the nexus and opened 1 6*. Awakened Red Hulk. Going to go for one more Sigil featured tomorrow.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

I just finished it too. I got a science gem. I have CAIW and Spidey 2099 at R3. Obviously CAIW needs it more but I'm conflicted. Going to wait until I 100% and see what my R4 choices are I think. I got the first 10K unit offer so hopefully I'll get 2. Got 6* Kingpin from the nexus and opened 1 6*. Awakened Red Hulk. Going to go for one more Sigil featured tomorrow.

I got that offer too! Was grinding units like crazy these past 2 weeks to get it for 10k in time haha still cant r4 anybody yet. But im a whale tho 😂🤦‍♂️
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Mystic AG on Tigra then take her to r3

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I see Tigra is getting all the love here. Unfortunately, I am straight up trash with Tigra. I dont think Ill be able to pull the trigger on her.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Mystic on Swigil
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I’m guessing your r3 stops at Ultron. Stand-alone that I have hands on and think are r3 worthy are Sigil SW. Love her, she’s so good and versatile. Also, Miles and Nebula. You have other good options but I haven’t played with them or enough to call them out.