**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much do u think...6* shards deals will be? let alone..

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
let alone what are prices to even get a full 6* crystal and or shard deal for them?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The maximum they can charge will always be £99.99.

So either that or so many units like the recent cache ones, 15k units though... that was out of order.

I always thought Black Friday/ cyber Monday should be offering like a 5* for 5k shards instead of 10k

Or a 4* for 500 shards, then 1000 shards then back to the standard 2000.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Don't think there will be a deal for awhile after the release of 6*s, but the deals will be very expensive.
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    The maximum they can charge will always be £99.99.

So either that or so many units like the recent cache ones, 15k units though... that was out of order.

I always thought Black Friday/ cyber Monday should be offering like a 5* for 5k shards instead of 10k

Or a 4* for 500 shards, then 1000 shards then back to the standard 2000.

This I agree with. I always wondered why they don't offer things like that with a limit of one.

1 4* for half the shards. 1000 instead of 2000.
    A 5* crystal at 25% off. Or something like that.

Now that I think about it, people would probably complain if they didn't have enough shards for the offer.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    U are asking as if the 6* shards will be available for purchase.

Chances are they are not available for purchase during the first 6 months or so and can only be obtained via in game quest completion.

The equivalent of getting uncollected will probably give you 10 6* shards.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Don't know how much the shards are gonna cost but ranking em is gonna take yer arm and yer leg!
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I’ll prob have to sell my first born
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It was about 2 years after the release of 5* before they did the class specific deals where you could actually buy a crystal. That will probably be the same with 6* if they do it at all.

6*s are going to be pretty rare for most I think, just like with 5*s currently. I also think they will consume lots of resources to rank up, and probably won't be seen in use much. I could be wrong as I've heard some have significant 6* shards already.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Same number but change USD with BTC.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    It will cost a infinity stone
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    At least 37 McDonald's happy meals
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Mail all forms of credit with included security codes and pins to Kabam to acquire 100 6* shards.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Mail all forms of credit with included security codes and pins to Kabam to acquire 100 6* shards.

You forgot to say sign all you own over to kabaam, they want it all for nothing