**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why becoming Uncollected isn't as difficult as you think it is, and why it's worth going for/trying

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to share some insights on becoming Uncollected. (You can check my profile Title in-game to validate my claim).

Minimum requirements:
At least 2 Rank 5 4*s and 3 Rank 4 4*s. (rank 3 4*s will not cut it, unless used for a crit or power team)
One of your Rank 5 4*s must be: Magik, GwenPool, Hulk, StarLord, Vision (any), Voodoo (or any other God Tier attack champ that does a ton of damage)
Your second Rank 5 4* must be a poison and/or bleed immune like Ultron, Vision
Have at least 1500 units for revives/health (for the entire Act 5.2 (save most for your fight with the Collector)
If doing just Act 5.2.6 (500 units should be enough).
*I don't have Daredevil or any other evade champ @ R4 so I don't know how to fight with an evade champ.
Use a crit team only if you have a real godly attack champ.

Ideal requirements:
At least 1 Rank 4 5* and 4 Rank 5 4*s (all god or demi god tier).
Your 5* should be StarLord, Magik, Hulk, GwenPool (or similar God tier champ)
Your rank 5 4*s should all be god or demi god tier.

Follow the shortest path on each map. Watch Youtube videos detailing every enemy in the map, know each node's characteristics, and the best champ to use on each node. The more you know about each node you are fighting the more equipped you will be in the upcoming fight. For example, one of the most difficult fights for me was the Mooon Knight in Act 5.2.5, who was the starting enemy in the map. Learn how bane works so you don't lose all your champs in just a few fights.

Revive only the champ that works best for the opponent you are dealing with, especially against the Collector. One of your champs will be the best option and will take the least number of revive you need to make.

I beat the Collector with 10 single champion Tier 2 revives (no health added) using a 5* Rank 4 unduped Magik with a crit team (only in 5.2.6).

Tips on fighting Collector:
1. Corner him as quickly as possible,
2. Ground and pound not giving him time to attack
3. Power gain champs like Vision and Magik work wonders that can help delay his SP1
4. Evade champs like Daredevil can help you survive longer (but you will still die anyway)
5. Don't go in fighting like Bruce Lee in your first attempt. Just go in and pound him to bits just like Chuck Norris would.
6. Breathe and relax. He will get KOd eventually.

I believe you can develop skill in fighting the Collector in some point when you go for 100% exploration, but don't do it on your first try because you will just waste a ton of revives.

I apologize to the veteran players in the community if my advice isn't as "notable" as a boss killer would have written it. My fighting skills are decent but nowhere close to being a boss killer (at least not yet).

By the way, if you have a Power Cast God Tier A Team and all of your champs can ground and pound then maybe a team revive will be more practical than using a single revive during Collector fight.

I've now enjoyed getting over 1000 units and a 4* Punisher from the Uncollected Arena Crystals. I opened 200K worth and got 1000+. I know it's probably luck but I would never have gotten that many units from the regular Arena Crystals. Looking forward to the rewards available only to those who have reached Uncollected status.

Good luck and I hope you can become Uncollected soon.

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Does iceman have some use in this?
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Does iceman have some use in this?

I have 4* Iceman (duped) at R5 and found him useful against champs that were physical immune. (That node that amplifies energy attacks by 400%). Sorry I forgot exactly which part it is. But yes, on those particular paths or nodes he is the most useful. Didn't use him against Collector or 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 so I wouldn't know. He doesn't punch as hard as other god tier champs so he will not be the most advisable against The Collector.
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Thanks really helpful and good advice.

Thank you.
    My in game name is VALROZ Alliance [GF3] Game Fight 3.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Becoming uncollected is not that hard I did map with 3 team revives on first run just used magik R5, classic daredevil R4 and stark spidey R5
  • I heard somewhere that being uncollected makes all AI get harder. Is that true? I really don’t want to have AI in event quests that are beasts at baiting the player to hit him w/ specials and can intercept anything less that perfect. Also, do the normal Arena crystals leave? And are the Uncollected Crystals anything but PHC drop rates+1 tier?

Ai does not change. 2k bc crystals stay, and the grandmaster crystals are basically a phc without 2*. But the featured crystals they put out for 300 units have had some good drop rates. I’m not sure if you have to be uncollected for those
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    the title says "why isn't as difficult"
    the post says "you must have one of these specific champs" and lists it as a "minimum" requirement

:/

I hear you. My point of reference here is that you actually don't need 5 x Rank 5 god tier 4* to get through it. Some YouTubers have like 3 x Rank 5*s and 2 x Rank 5 4*s which is preferred, but not necessary.
    Rajhp wrote: »
    I did with 4/40 4stars
    Hardest chapter 5.2.4
    And collector was easier than i expected
    4 team revives my best champion undup Scarlet because she doesn't trigger any buff/debuff which is helpful in 5.2.3/4

This is great to know. Thanks for sharing. Very encouraging. 5.2.5 was hardest for me. MK already took out 1 champ LOL.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Thank you for this post!
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    you can do it with 4/40 but they need to be god or demi god champ. Watch out for class relation since the damage add up is actually matter.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Alright, so, I agree with you, but if you're skilled you don't need 5/50's at all. For the slightly above average player I'm completely with you.

My team was
    5/50 Hyperion *Awakened* - Did most of the work
    5/50 Gwenpool *Unawakened*
    4/40 Scarlet Witch *Awakened*
    4/40 Wolverine *Awakened*
    Then either
    4/40 Ice Man *Unawakened* did almost nothing.
    4/40 Hood *Awakened* Helped me on the hard to evade specials. basically was invisible 75% of the time.

For the collector, Hyperion did most if not all of the work. Looking back I should have used single revives instead of team because there was a couple times when he did 50k worth of damage. I had terrible luck with Gwenpool and Scarlet Witch, and Wolverine and Ice Man didn't really do much at all. But it's over, and I'm uncollected now.

On his stage i only used 600 units.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Alright, so, I agree with you, but if you're skilled you don't need 5/50's at all. For the slightly above average player I'm completely with you.

My team was
    5/50 Hyperion *Awakened* - Did most of the work
    5/50 Gwenpool *Unawakened*
    4/40 Scarlet Witch *Awakened*
    4/40 Wolverine *Awakened*
    Then either
    4/40 Ice Man *Unawakened* did almost nothing.
    4/40 Hood *Awakened* Helped me on the hard to evade specials. basically was invisible 75% of the time.

For the collector, Hyperion did most if not all of the work. Looking back I should have used single revives instead of team because there was a couple times when he did 50k worth of damage. I had terrible luck with Gwenpool and Scarlet Witch, and Wolverine and Ice Man didn't really do much at all. But it's over, and I'm uncollected now.

On his stage i only used 600 units.

Thanks for sharing your experience getting to Uncollected, much appreciated.

That's actually very true on what you said about one single champ standing out from the rest. In my case it was my top champ 5* unduped Magik R4 that I used with a crit team: 4* Colossus R3, 4* Juggy R3, 3* Colossus R4, 3# Juggy R4. Yup, good old ground and pound. I used a total of 20 single L2 revives on Act 5.2.6 including Collector fight.

I'm figuring out if this is the cheapest option vs. running with a star cast champ team but ending up using just one for the most part.
    By the way, from Act 5.2.1 - 5.2.5 I used: 5* Magik R4 unduped, 4* Magik R5 duped, 4* Ultron R5 duped, 4* AA R5 duped, 4* Vision (AoU) R5 duped. It was only in 5.2.6 I used Magik 5* with a crit team to get to and defeat the Collector.
    @Korporate_Kurt

I think Angela is going to struggle a lot against the collector. not sure if you'll get much use out of her at all aside from getting to the collector. But she relies a lot on gaining bars of power, and half the time you won't even get that far.

Magik is a great option if you can get to your l2 faster than he can get to his.

Dr. Voodoo, I believe the collector will shrug off your neurotoxins. I don't know how that will work with his tenacity, and the toxin negating that ability or not. I'd be interested in knowing how this works for you. But I would more or less try and power burn him.

Hulk, great option. Pop those 20% revives, and he becomes a mother of damage for you. I think he'll do the most of the damage here provided you have those 20% revives. Using a 40% means you won't active hulk smash at all. one combo and your dead.

Ultron. Just a filler of the roster I'm assuming. I don't think he'll be super useful here, but useful enough to get you 10k per fight at the most.
    excellent advice! I am on lines in the sand now and am stocking up for my run. Here is my lineup, let me know if it is any good for this!

Dr Voodoo 4* 5/50 duped sig 50
    Hulk 4* 5/50 duped sig 1
    Angela 4* 4/40
    Magik 4* 4/40 sig 30
    Ultron 4* 4/40 sig 45

I also have a duped punisher 2099 4/40
    Dormammu 4/40 unduped.

I agree with mum_m2. You can actually beat The Collector with just the Hulk. One YouTuber just used Hulk to ground and pound Collector, making sure he didn't have more than 20% revives. I believe he used 10 Level 2 single champ revives. Look it up on YouTube (Hulk vs collector).

Your Magik @ rank 4 might not pack as powerful a punch as a rank 5 but can definitely help put in some damage. Ultron will be of little use and so will Angela unless you've mastered how to use her.

I don't have DV so I can't comment on him. And I have Dorma and Punisher 2099 4*s R3 for arena purposes currently. (will rank them to 5 as soon as I get the cats.)
    I heard somewhere that being uncollected makes all AI get harder. Is that true? I really don’t want to have AI in event quests that are beasts at baiting the player to hit him w/ specials and can intercept anything less that perfect. Also, do the normal Arena crystals leave? And are the Uncollected Crystals anything but PHC drop rates+1 tier?

Ai does not change. 2k bc crystals stay, and the grandmaster crystals are basically a phc without 2*. But the featured crystals they put out for 300 units have had some good drop rates. I’m not sure if you have to be uncollected for those

It's 200 units for the record, and so far the drop rates have been bad for me. I've opened 3 and gotten just 3*s. Not gonna waste anymore units on this. Every two weeks there will be 2 Grandmaster Crystalsanyway coming from shards you get from the 2 week cycle Uncollected crystal shards. I'll just open them at the beginning of every month.

There will still be the normal arena crystals as well as the uncollected arena crystals that has a chance to give 5* Punisher, 225 units (one crystal) and 50K gold as top prizes.

I think the drop rates to get a 5* is worse than getting a 4* from a PHC. But others who have gotten a 5* already might have a different opinion on this.

AI doesn't change at all, so no worries.

It's worth going for. I've gotten 1000 units trading 200K of uncollected arena battle chips. That's 20 crystals I've opened to date.
  • Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
    Would I be able to finish the Uncollected challenge? I’m currently on 5-1.3. The champs that I’m using are
    -Cable 5* 2/25 unawakened
    -Iceman 4* 4/40 unawakened
    -Mephisto 4* 4/40 unawakened
    -Mordo 4* 3/30 unawakened
    -Dr. Strange 4* 4/40 unawakened.
    Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to make it through. I can one shot up to hulk but most of my champs are losing health due to flare.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Good post, most valuable piece I think is doing the research ahead of time; knowing who you'll be fighting, the nodes, and bringing the right champs is key.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Thanks, rafter, that was very helpful. Uncollected is on my list of things to do soon, but I am currently working on completing Act 4. Once I do, I will keep climbing the ladder.

To be honest, getting some good 5* pulls would be helpful in my cause, but so far it has been minimal...
    Merc1077 wrote: »
    Would I be able to finish the Uncollected challenge? I’m currently on 5-1.3. The champs that I’m using are
    -Cable 5* 2/25 unawakened
    -Iceman 4* 4/40 unawakened
    -Mephisto 4* 4/40 unawakened
    -Mordo 4* 3/30 unawakened
    -Dr. Strange 4* 4/40 unawakened.
    Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to make it through. I can one shot up to hulk but most of my champs are losing health due to flare.

No. That is a god awful team to beat the collector. you have 0 hard hitters, no reliable regen champ to get you there. you need to focus on ranking up someone who is going to provide a big chunk of damage in a 5 hit combo. champs that have really strong sp1's are great too.

It's no wonder you're having problems on 5.1.3 - Flare. Flare is about hitting as hard and as quickly as possible. No one there provides any sort of Stun.

If you have these champs start focusing on them
    Hyperion
    Scarlet Witch (duped)
    Gwen Pool
    Wolverine/x23
    Hulk
    Magik
    Luke Cage
    Dormammu (not my personal favorite here but I heard he gets it done)
    Vision

you need to switch out, Cable, Mephisto, Mordo, and Dr. Strange. minimal damage output.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Since this thread has been resurrected -

I'll just add that I 100% agree with the sentiment here that it's not as hard as you think. I encourage everyone to try it because you'll probably get further than you think.

You don't even need the Rank 5 4* as minimum requirements - it is very doable with 4/40 champs but it just becomes more important that you use the right champs.

Heavy debuffers (e.g., Gwenpool, AA) are particularly helpful for Masochism... AA even more so because of the heal block.

My 4/40 roster for Uncollected was a rotation of:
    + Rogue
    + Stark Spidey
    + Archangel
    + Void
    + Gwenpool
    + Hawkeye
    + Iceman
    + Star-Lord
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    I did with 4/40 4stars
    Hardest chapter 5.2.4
    4 team revives my best champion undup Scarlet because she doesn't trigger any buff/debuff which is helpful in 5.2.3/4

How the hell?

I have a 4/40 GR(duped) 4/40 Angela, 3/45 Hyperion, 4/40 Crossbones(duped), 4/40 Starlord (duped), and 4/40 Vision (duped) and I can't get past act 5.1 lol
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    I also have an unduped Dr. Voodoo that I can take to 4/40 but IDK if I want to yet.
  • Merc1077Merc1077 Posts: 33
    edited March 2018
    @Evangelionlovr, I would take voodoo up. He’s pretty good induced as well.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    I did with 4/40 4stars
    Hardest chapter 5.2.4

How the hell?

I have a 4/40 GR(duped) 4/40 Angela, 3/45 Hyperion, 4/40 Crossbones(duped), 4/40 Starlord (duped), and 4/40 Vision (duped) and I can't get past act 5.1 lol

4 team revives is doable... I threw about 20 4/40 champs at Collector and he fell.

5.1 is just tough because of the unavoidable damage, but it shouldn't be because you're getting hit. If that's the case, just use some potions to keep your health up and you'll be fine. Or better yet, if you've got a Rogue, rank her up even unduped and she'll plow through the Flare nodes.