**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Star Lord cut off predictions?

I'm going to have a new born on the 3rd and may not have time to grind, whats your predictions for the cutoff?

Comments

• MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    I'd say around the 4m mark.
  • 5.5 and make safe ))
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    See what I can do, I have all the 5/50 material, awakening gem and 60 sig stones for him
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I have everything to go to awakened, sig 57 and 4/40 but not the will to grind 4m+
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    50,000 point
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Probably not a whole lot; at least less than you would think. Practically everyone who is in the uncollected/end game content Realm already has him duped and a great number have him 5* dupes too, so only advancing players will have a reason to go for it. I already have him awakened from the 12.0 gem, so I don’t need to go for him.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Probably not a whole lot; at least less than you would think. Practically everyone who is in the uncollected/end game content Realm already has him duped and a great number have him 5* dupes too, so only advancing players will have a reason to go for it. I already have him awakened from the 12.0 gem, so I don’t need to go for him.

I'm agree, that is truth.
    However I'm not going to risk because I could lose my time grinding 4m then the cutoff is 5m.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    4.5 mil
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Suskanut wrote: »
    I already have him and have him duped but I thnk it's worth grinding for that one sig level

Really? Better to hit the tier before it for 500 4* shards.

You may end up being lucky and pull him with 20 sigs, Isos and 5* shards.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Suskanut wrote: »
    I already have him and have him duped but I thnk it's worth grinding for that one sig level

Really? Better to hit the tier before it for 500 4* shards.

You may end up being lucky and pull him with 20 sigs, Isos and 5* shards.

yes it is better to get the 500 4* shards, suskan is just crazy
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I'm hoping 2.3mil max since he is an old champ?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    I'm going to have a new born on the 3rd and may not have time to grind, whats your predictions for the cutoff?

new born as in you are having a kid? and you're more worried from SL's cut off ?? i don't get it

We are hard,to the core,I mean,I would still grind my hands off for SL even though I had other stuff to do.

Besides it's Star-Lord.Self-Explanatory
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    SL will be minimum 6 million guaranteed.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★

Lol I dont have him.. Have never pulled him, thor or storm since I started playing
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I would be extremely surprised if he goes for more than 5 million.
    4.2 sounds way more likely.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    you guys, think about this. The folks who really really grind this out are players who didn't make the cut the first time in the featured arena. With that said, those same people have star lord duped already. People use awakening gems on him, so it also lowers the need to acquire him. He will go for right around 3.5 million in round one, then drop to 3 million in the second round.

Plus during this time, there will be a brand spankin new featured champ at the same time as this release. It's been speculated that Thanos, or Kang or a big time trophy champ that people are going to grind the hell out for because there's only 1 new planned champ to be released next month. If it's Modok, and he just so happens to be a science champ, then that will push Star Lords number even lower.

Lastly, it hasn't happened in forever that the top 10% cut off was higher than 3.6 million (x-23), when a new/rare champion was featured in the Featured 4* arena.

DON'T do what everyone did to acquire Ice Man. The first cut off was close to 7 million, and then dropped down to around 4 million which was his true value to begin with.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    SuperSam57 wrote: »

I love your imagination that it will be the 3rd! May have already been born or a couple weeks late.

This helps nothing with your question, but be prepared for that little one to pop out when he/she is ready, speaking from experience lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m uncolledted and have 100% everything in the game except LoL. I still don’t have starlord duped. So I’ll be goijg for him. With that said... he prolly won’t go higher than 3.5 million. It’s people like this who drive the cutoffs STUPID high. Stop overestimating and look at all the past trends. It’s about math and who the champ is, guys who don’t have him will be grinding and are prolly guys who are just beginning to play. They can’t drive the score high. It’s dudes with a rack of 4/40s and 5/50s who drive the scores high.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Which arena/event is Star Lord featured? (sorry,I'm lost)
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Basic Arena on 7th of December
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    Basic Arena on 7th of December

thanks.