**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is doom 5star still good for act 7?

HalalaHalala Posts: 79
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled him yesterday, so just want to know should i r5 him or not (for act7)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Halala said:

He good yesw
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
    Yes I brought him in a couple of times for troublesome fights and off the top of my head, he cheeses at least one of the lanes in 7.4
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Halala said:

He still great for several bosses and help you a lot in certain paradox paths, even he is 5* he still heavisn great damage and utility so go and upgrade him to rank 5.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I'd say 5* in general is still good for act 7. I run through 7.1 and 7.2 with a bunch of 5*. The only 6* I used was Hit-Monkey and Prof X.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Absolutely. I don’t have him as a 6*. Used 5* Doom on a few bosses and paths in Act 7 and he worked just fine. Rank him and you’ll use him.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    Zan0 said:

Even if you have a 6 star doom you should still r5 the 5 star because you can never have enough dooms

i dont have 6star doom, even 4, thanks for ur advice

Yes I brought him in a couple of times for troublesome fights and off the top of my head, he cheeses at least one of the lanes in 7.4

thank u for ur experiment
    ok guys, i will see some video how to play him and r5 him, really thank u guys for ur exper and advice
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    I used him quite a bit.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★
    A 4* doom would be enough if they allowed them in Act 7, lol
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Very much so!
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* and 6*, and I often brought both in exploration. Doom is on another level man