**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena -- Record time -- Most rounds in an hour (featured arena)

I do not have an iphone, I am curious if anyone who has a quick load time can let me know how many rounds they can do in an hour at full efficiency as fast as they can with suicides on, boosted etc...... Anyone want to give a best case scenario on this. I certainly know 20 rounds can get done... 25? 28?

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'm not sure, but I like to give a rough estimate.

Realistically, if you could do suicides and just be at full offense and wipe out the enemy as fast as possible, you can probably get slightly less than 2 minutes per round. That's about 30 rounds an hour, because 60/2.

But let's be more adventurous. Say you got an apple device, and you also do suicides, full offense, etc. Then you can probably get about 1.5 minutes per round, maybe slightly longer. Assuming you get 1.5 minutes a round, that's 40 rounds an hour, because 60/1.5.

Hence, the most rounds you can do in an hour would be somewhere between 30 to 40, and if everything works in your favour, it's probably leaning towards 40.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I've never counted. I'm on Android though, so I'm sure it's lower. I'd estimate around 12-15.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I’ve done around 35 in a hour
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    ok thanks for the input. It is astounding that an iphone can spit out that many more rounds per hour than android. I have seen a streak of 1414 and was like man that's 20 an hour for 72 straight hours, but if you can pump out 30-35, it is at least FEASIBLE that person did it themselves.