**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This month side quest rewards are absolute TRASH!!!! PERIOD.

Agree?

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Disagree. While you might not consider the solo objectives part of the side quest, I do because the only way to get those rewards are from doing the side quest. Considering how easy the side quest is on legendary and the fact it’s offering a guaranteed 9000 T3A frags, that alone is huge.

Agree 1000%!!!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    9k T3A saves me from doing SL carina challenge to form a R4. That’s worth almost 5k units worth of revives to me
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    I got 5k 6* shards on the first week, so not exactly agreed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Champ_Z said:

I got 5k 6* shards on the first week, so not exactly agreed

That’s just because you got crazy rng. But the rewards isn’t as bad no.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    i wont say 9k t3a frags making up for whole month as well as rng rewards sometimes being good and sometimes bad. i would say mediocre coz its rng
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This week is crappy but as whole it’s quite nice and thankfully simple
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Couldn't disagree more. If you don't like the rewards then skip the content. You don't have to always 100% all the content.

You can simple use 4 lockpicks to get 5k 6 star shards from legendary difficulty. If you plan your approach to rifts you can really win big. I already got 15k 5 star shards, and t5cc frag crystals. I have 2 lockpicks yet to be used from the next two weeks.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Kind of agree. RNG quests ARE garbage. Should be same rewards for same effort/energy.