**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month side quest rewards are absolute TRASH!!!! PERIOD.

Agree?

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Disagree. While you might not consider the solo objectives part of the side quest, I do because the only way to get those rewards are from doing the side quest. Considering how easy the side quest is on legendary and the fact it’s offering a guaranteed 9000 T3A frags, that alone is huge.

Agree 1000%!!!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    9k T3A saves me from doing SL carina challenge to form a R4. That’s worth almost 5k units worth of revives to me
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    I got 5k 6* shards on the first week, so not exactly agreed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Champ_Z said:

I got 5k 6* shards on the first week, so not exactly agreed

That’s just because you got crazy rng. But the rewards isn’t as bad no.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    i wont say 9k t3a frags making up for whole month as well as rng rewards sometimes being good and sometimes bad. i would say mediocre coz its rng
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This week is crappy but as whole it’s quite nice and thankfully simple
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Couldn't disagree more. If you don't like the rewards then skip the content. You don't have to always 100% all the content.

You can simple use 4 lockpicks to get 5k 6 star shards from legendary difficulty. If you plan your approach to rifts you can really win big. I already got 15k 5 star shards, and t5cc frag crystals. I have 2 lockpicks yet to be used from the next two weeks.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Kind of agree. RNG quests ARE garbage. Should be same rewards for same effort/energy.