**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding higher Frame Rate.

MrVictorMrVictor Posts: 14
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
Hello @Kabam team.
I use a OnePlus Nord with 90 Hz screen. Now sometimes the game actually does achieve 90 Hz frame rate but majority of the time it doesn't. I want to use an app called Auto Hz which keeps your high frame rate permanent. Would the game ban me for using an app for higher frame rate. The app is not a game mod or cheating app. It's just a framerate app. Any response would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Just out of curiosity do you find that using higher frame rates effects what you can and can’t do gameplay wise? For example you used to be able to dash back after a certain action or you can now block after something you couldn’t before?
  • MrVictorMrVictor Posts: 14
    TP33 said:

Just out of curiosity do you find that using higher frame rates effects what you can and can’t do gameplay wise? For example you used to be able to dash back after a certain action or you can now block after something you couldn’t before?

Not really. Only benefit is butter smooth gameplay. It's a treat to play the game so smooth. Everyone deserves it.
  • Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    I'm using the red magic 6s pro ghost which can run up to 165htz. If run at 165 it usually gives me around 80/90 htz, so about half, same if I drop it to 90htz it will play at around 45 constantly. When playing at 90 the game looks stunning and smooth but still has the usual gameplay issues that we all know and love (not)