**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood invisibility broken?

13»

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    This is video clearly demonstrates the problem. He is unusable unless a champ is buff heavy because you cannot reliably load bullets. It would be less of a problem if not for that annoying part of his kit (needing bullets).
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    gforcefan said:

This is video clearly demonstrates the problem. He is unusable unless a champ is buff heavy because you cannot reliably load bullets. It would be less of a problem if not for that annoying part of his kit (needing bullets).

I don’t actually use the invisibility for the bullets, I typically pair him with Mojo or Mole Man for the synergy to bypass that problem.

More importantly, however, I use the phasing to detonate hex bullets with the heavy attack. With two reliable misses, that gives plenty of time to do that as the AI rushes in on me. With only one, I frequently end up getting slapped. And in AQ Map 8, that can mean a lot of items spent to get back into fighting shape.
  • Still suffering from this bug. Makes Hood too inconsistent to be reliable. Bummer.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    And the "you have to dash back and hold twice to start the invisibility" bug as well, let's not forget that.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★

Here’s another gif of Hood’s invisibility failing. This time against AW Boss Magneto. I had no synergies active on Hood (teammates were Nimrod and Peni Parker). He phases the heavy hit, punches in to counter, and eats an attack that he should have phased.

Hood is such a good champion now, I ended up winning this fight. But I just want him to work the way he is intended.
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I didn't touch him for a while, but tested him again today. At first I thought it was fixed but once in a while I still get hit on a second hit when you g invisible

Paddo said:

yeah it still keeps happening and we dont have any replies from kabam. its hard to get more persistent charges for him since miss was alreay not giving much and now we can only miss once
    Yes, I see there hasn't been a response since September. I recently pulled a mystic 1-2 rank up for my 6* and he's a fun champion, so I would love to bring him up if he's back to normal.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    I used him today and wondered why I was getting hit after 1 miss while invisible

@Kabam Zibiit any more info???
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Any news about this problem?
  • Still a problem for me. I still use Hood occasionally, just without any expectation that he can make a second hit miss. It makes it harder to build up his bullet charges unless I’m fighting someone with a large number of buffs.

It’s kind of how I used to play with him before his update, but with more big-damage heavy attacks (yay) and frustration as I watch his bullet count drop and not get built back up (boo).

They should at least update his description to say that you get 120% chance for the first hit to miss, and then after that … no promises.
  • NaturallyyNaturallyy Posts: 60
    A year later and it still hasn’t been fixed. Losing attack bonus in AW because a champ doesn’t work properly is BS