Options

Can Someone do me a favor?

I need someone to contact the leader of my alliance and inform him of something

Comments

• Options
    I need someone to tell my leader or one of the officers
  • Options
    that I will be offline for an unknown amount of time do to school circumstances, and regret that i could not tell him before hand
  • Options
    The alliance's tag is OXIXO
  • Options
    thankyou to whoever will do it
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Tell him on line app... or whatever app your alliance uses to communicate... I wouldn't trust anyone. They probably tell your leader something he don't want to hear...
  • Options
    sorry all of you, i cant log in because, i have it locked off by my parents for academic reasnons
  • Options
    so i would like to trust the people on the forum to helpfully inform my leader
  • Options
    plus my team doesn't use any external communications
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    @Galactus12348 I sent your leader a friend request. I'll let him know if he accepts. My recommendation is when you can play again find an active group that uses line. Game communication is terrible.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    @Galactus12348 I was able to let your leader know that you can't log in right now and don't know when you will be back.
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    @Galactus12348 I was able to let your leader know that you can't log in right now and don't know when you will be back.

How nice of you :3
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Dang, here I am ready to sarcastically bust on this kid. Kudos to you for being a nice person. :D
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Not everyone on here is a jerk. Lol
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Relax Kurt, its a kid. Or....yeah its a kid. chillax
  • Options
    it's because, while I have A+ in math, science, and Religious studies, I have a C+ in both Language arts and Social Studies. =(
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★

My faith in the forums has been slightly restored...
    Best of luck to you @Galactus12348 in getting those grades up! Keep at it!
This discussion has been closed.