**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally…..effin finally

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Was looking for anti venom but…yeah

Also, sig 69, nice.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Awesome!

Doom is a powerhouse of a champ, he carried me through most content I’ve done lol

Also, never ever put any sigs into him please
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Awesome!

Doom is a powerhouse of a champ, he carried me through most content I’ve done lol

People are after prestige sometimes, sadly
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    oeeee man i get this feeling, burned out cleared everything without that perfect counter... after clearing, BAM you get the champ that would make life easy, ironic anty climatic but nice nonetheless
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Congratulations.. worth rank5.. and 6* is rank3 or 4 if you are able to do so.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Terra said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

What's wrong chasing after prestige??? Maybe player might be preparing to dive into high tier Aq. Or maybe just wanna show off it to their friends or ally mate. After all its game and people find diffrent aspects enjoyable. What one might not enjoy, makes other super happy

Congrats OP. He is tank and useful everywhere. His sig is underrated imo. At max sig there are some interaction with nodes and champ abilities which makes it super useful at certain times
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to grind for him when he's in the basic arena. RNG has been stingy, pulling crappy pulls.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Was looking for anti venom but…yeah

Also, sig 69, nice.

Congrats.
    Got super lucky and pulled the 6* on second day of his release. Now I'm at that stage I avoid using him for the monotonous rotation.

He is damm fun champ to have in roster, no question about it. Plus he's a tank.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

What's wrong chasing after prestige??? Maybe player might be preparing to dive into high tier Aq. Or maybe just wanna show off it to their friends or ally mate. After all its game and people find diffrent aspects enjoyable. What one might not enjoy, makes other super happy

Congrats OP. He is tank and useful everywhere. His sig is underrated imo. At max sig there are some interaction with nodes and champ abilities which makes it super useful at certain times
    It's super wierd how the pendulum swung all the way back. Before, people would get angry at others ranking non god tiers . Now people are condescending towards people who rank god tiers for whatever reason
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    take him to max sig. useful and cheesy in matchups like hela thor og odin and that node where on hitting opponent gains that physical or energy resistance
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★

take him to max sig. useful and cheesy in matchups like hela thor og odin and that node where on hitting opponent gains that physical or energy resistance

Resistor
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Guys relax I know he can cheese hela/resistor at max sig but it’s a small price to pay for sixty-nine(unless I pull him again obv then I might give him more sigs)

Also I don’t care about prestige. My alliance couldn’t care less what I do with my account, literally.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Terra said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

True, but not for 5*s. Prestige only matters for AQ. No one whose prestige would be bumped by a 5* is playing high enough AQ for prestige to matter.
    There might be a small window where that player has r3s at top and r5s someone like Doom to top off the 5-man prestige squad, plus feeds him sigs. It's very rare but should technically still be a possibility, no?