**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ question

Is it normal for the defender to heal back to full health if you time out on a fight? Just fought a map 5 mini Morningstar (entrance to section 3) and got her down to 2% but timed out, when I went back in she was back to 100%. No nodes remaining on her, guessing it's a bug but unsure if I've missed something.

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,233 ★★★★★
    Hobospy said:

Is it normal for the defender to heal back to full health if you time out on a fight? Just fought a map 5 mini Morningstar (entrance to section 3) and got her down to 2% but timed out, when I went back in she was back to 100%. No nodes remaining on her, guessing it's a bug but unsure if I've missed something.

Its happening in map 7 and 8 too. But i thought they only removed corvus timeout method in map 7 and 8 only . And defender healing back to full is absurd. Some said its bug and some said that its intentional. We need someone from game team to clarify it. I might be wrong but timeout effects were not mentioned below map 6???
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    This happened to me in AW too. I timed out on a Thing Boss and he healed back to full. Not my best moment
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    It happened to someone in my alliance on map 4.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,451 ★★★★★

Hobospy said:

Its happening in map 7 and 8 too. But i thought they only removed corvus timeout method in map 7 and 8 only . And defender healing back to full is absurd. Some said its bug and some said that its intentional. We need someone from game team to clarify it. I might be wrong but timeout effects were not mentioned below map 6???
    It a bug when there helling full that’s already ben said from Kabam