**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 Completion and Thronebreaker!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/yPNyxBpB_Tk

The 6*s weren’t great, but HM was interesting. I took him to R2, what is he good for?

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Awesome pulls! HM is really good on regular questing. Anything that rewards you for intercepting like foresight. He's also great for power shield, cav eq, mix master. Just a great champ in general. I have an alliance mate that regularly solos Doom bosses with him in AW.

Also red goblin is super fun although not everyone's cup of tea since he needs to use the sp3 before getting his damage. If it were me I would use the cosmic AG on him, although it would be better to watch some videos on him and test him out unawakened before doing that.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Awesome pulls! HM is really good on regular questing. Anything that rewards you for intercepting like foresight. He's also great for power shield, cav eq, mix master. Just a great champ in general. I have an alliance mate that regularly solos Doom bosses with him in AW.

Also red goblin is super fun although not everyone's cup of tea since he needs to use the sp3 before getting his damage. If it were me I would use the cosmic AG on him, although it would be better to watch some videos on him and test him out unawakened before doing that.

Thanks @CyborgNinja135

I actually got a tech gem, but I will definitely look into Roblin!

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Did my first Carina’s challenge today, the Robot one.

It was pretty easy with guilly.

I got a 6* Kamala Khan though :(