**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars Discussion 2.0

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Slig wrote: »
    You should make that your sig and save everyone some time.

Ability Awakened: Independent Thought Process

Three errors in five words is probably a record.

It was suggested that disagreeing should be my Sig to save people trouble. I don't disagree for the sake of disagreeing, or to be contrary. However, if I have a different view, I am not swayed by a majority. I look at things from a perspective that is not dependent on popular vote or opinion. Thus, I made a joke out of a joke. Pretty sure there is not much error in that.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Slig wrote: »
    You should make that your sig and save everyone some time.

Ability Awakened: Independent Troll under the bridge

There I fixed it for you
  • Node 24 a little too hard in tier 1 expert, especially for being one of the first nodes. It’s harder than the mini bosses or even the boss. Green goblin and classic ultron are some examples who are nearly impossible to beat. Especially dexterity triggering regen.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Node 24 a little too hard in tier 1 expert, especially for being one of the first nodes. It’s harder than the mini bosses or even the boss. Green goblin and classic ultron are some examples who are nearly impossible to beat. Especially dexterity triggering regen.

Just don’t trigger dexterity and also take a champ that doesn’t gain buffs.

Disagreeing that Defender Kills are necessary does not make someone a troll. It means they don't agree with that point of view.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Defender kills.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Disagreeing that Defender Kills are necessary does not make someone a troll. It means they don't agree with that point of view.

No, but being a troll does make you a troll. You never answered me, by the way. Is there a single post of yours against defender kills before Kabam scrapped them? I suspect not, which is why you get accused of taking whatever position Kabam serves up rather than the independent thought you profess. Most of us are in favor of some things kabam has done and are against other things. I was in favor of the willpower nerf and the death of the block team. I was in favor of the SW/Strange nerf and very much opposed to the way it was executed, particularly with strange. They promised he would still be a top champ albeit closer to the pack but they lied apparently. @GroundedWisdom can you provide a link to one post you wrote in which you were staunchly opposed to something Kabam was doing?

No, but being a troll does make you a troll. You never answered me, by the way. Is there a single post of yours against defender kills before Kabam scrapped them? I suspect not, which is why you get accused of taking whatever position Kabam serves up rather than the independent thought you profess. Most of us are in favor of some things kabam has done and are against other things. I was in favor of the willpower nerf and the death of the block team. I was in favor of the SW/Strange nerf and very much opposed to the way it was executed, particularly with strange. They promised he would still be a top champ albeit closer to the pack but they lied apparently. @GroundedWisdom can you provide a link to one post you wrote in which you were staunchly opposed to something Kabam was doing?

I didn't respond because of the nature of the question. It's also redundant to say I haven't posted against them being removed because I pointed that fact out myself. I am not a troll. Sorry.
  • 2 things:

1) When are we going back to hidden champs?

2) Defender Kills. Bring them back..

edited November 2017
    Spamming "Defender Kills" and calling me out in every Thread you comment on about Wars (GW) is not going to provoke a reaction out of me. Trust me, I noticed. I just don't care. Arguing with me and calling me out won't bring Kills back either. I've said I was against them. I said if they added them again, I would still be against them. It's not about Kabam vs. Players vs. GW vs. anyone. It's a topic that I have views on, and that's not going to change. I am for the removal of Defender Kills. I've stated my own views on that. It is not my sole responsibility that they are gone, and that's why I pointed out that I haven't commented on them until their removal. There are a great many things I have views on that I don't petition for because I have restraint. The fact that they were removed was an opportunity to express how I felt and what I thought. That's the extent of the conversation because I am not responding to being baited, and this Thread is not about me or what I do and do not support. Feel free to continue because frankly, it doesn't bother me.

I didn't respond because of the nature of the question. It's also redundant to say I haven't posted against them being removed because I pointed that fact out myself. I am not a troll. Sorry.

Sorry. Must've missed when you pointed out that you were never against defender kills before Kabam removed them. And it sounds like you are agreeing that there are no posts you've written in which you have been strongly opposed to the Kabam position? Surely even Kabam doesn't believe that they are always right... You may not be a troll in the traditional sense, but being the self appointed Kabam defender kind of makes you a troll...

Feel free to continue because frankly, it doesn't bother me.

Or you have literally nothing with which to refute me and you have never disagreed with the kabam position even one time. Since you won't respond we can let people decide for themselves what seems plausible lol.
    If you can provide one post in which you were against what Kabam is doing I will cease and desist. Just one @GroundedWisdom. One. There aren't any.
  • nuggznuggz Posts: 124
    Can't belive we still discuss this horrible war situation while never getting feed back from the devolpers. As for grounded wisdom..... there's no keeping him quiet. His info is just as horrible as kabams lack of communication.

It's gone on this long so nothing will change in our favor anytime soon. Wars just are flat out not fun and have no competitive engagement since you can't compare skill after all the organization prior to war has been done.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Wolvie wrote: »
    Does this node look reasonably healthy to you Kabam?

https://youtu.be/kFksoigjozU

Exactly what kind of planning would we need here?

3u8y946cjz4k.jpg

You explicitly stated that you took out defender kill points because it discouraged players from attacking and instilled feelings of defeat.

l171obh2wbxk.jpg

What kind of feeling do you think 20k heals every 6 seconds gives to players other than contempt for having to spend units on a largely unbeatable node?

f0360i17dsqs.jpg

We lost war cause we gave up on this node. It "discouraged us from continuing our assault on the opposing alliance". What do you have to say about this?

242d9oymwlww.jpg

This discussion has been closed.