**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Medusa any good?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have a few un touched 5 stars like rocket racoon medusa hit monkey air walker Heimdall and r3daekhawk what to rank up, to clear act 5 , I'm uncollected
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Which of them actually deserve rank ups I won't rank up any 4stars anymore but I was wo during if medusa can be used anywhere?
    After corvus who shud be my 2nd hand, like except mojo and 4stars
    So worth ranking up? @Rillian
    Right, and voodoo?
    Rillian said:

Rogue, massacre and sabre tooth also pretty useful in their own fields. Might want to wait and see what else you get though.

I have a generic awakening gem too
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Medusa is amazing. One of the best robot counter. Medusa needs the dupe actually to get those "safety net" but even without dupe you can sill get access to the armor shattered.

Hit Monkey is also amazing and fun to use. He can finish fight really quick. Also since you are still in Act 5, Medusa and Hit Monkey will definitely help you a lot.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Hit monkey.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Level yourself up to 60 as well.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 220 ★★
    @shield456 She isn't awakened unfortunately so you'll notice she hits for less than you want her to. Hitmonkey and after watching swedeah rogue are both pretty solid rank ups that will be consistent through content you'll face
    RicoShay said:

@shield456 She isn't awakened unfortunately so you'll notice she hits for less than you want her to. Hitmonkey and after watching swedeah rogue are both pretty solid rank ups that will be consistent through content you'll face

I have a generic gem, she worth it?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    use the generic on corvus
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Hit monkeys guaranteed crits is what I like about him most.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    i'd say she is good but cosmic has so much overal meta champs i'd only rank if anything is on overflow