**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A perfect July

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
- make the 2 new champs be Gorr and Zeus

- overall buff Thor (Jane Foster) and moderate buff OG Thor

- Mt Olympus based side quest

- 8.1 released with new progression title at the end of it (if not released in June)

- July 4th deals being all generics and selectors instead of crystals

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Doubt 8.1 coming that soon. And I hope there is not a new title.

I’m like to getting a new tb ben out for like 2 years now
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    also would be happy with Gorr and King Valkyrie
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

- 8.1 released with new progression title at the end of it (if not released in June)

Zeus? Ehhhhhhhh....
    Ik he is appearing in the movie but I'm sure they can bring someone cooler...

Unless u just want Herc to have a synergy that while Immortality is active he gains +1000000 attack rating?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    1. They just announced the 8.1 Beta. No way the actual release will be that early.
    2. So do you not want champion crystals for July 4 deals? Or are you just wanting to choose the champion that you pay for?
    3. No.
    4. Jk, I would actually be happy with Zeuss and some sort of Olympic quest eventually, and the aforementioned buffs would be nice, if not the most necessary. Just seems like some of your requests are a bit out-of-place.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★

ShoNuff29 said:

Zeus? Ehhhhhhhh....

Unless u just want Herc to have a synergy that while Immortality is active he gains +1000000 attack rating?
    LOL… the Herc synergy could be small. Like shock immunity or something. But I’d love a great God synergy with Zeus and Odin
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★

So do you not want champion crystals for July 4 deals? Or are you just wanting to choose the champion that you pay for?

Champion crystals being random is fine. I was talking about rank up gems and AGs
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

My perfect July looks like this:

- I’m okay with Gorr and Zeus

- Mt. Olympus side quest

- new SoP type content

- Battlegrounds is the best thing since sliced bread

- Some bombin July 4th deals
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Perfect July for me would be a little bit of update on the issues, more communication from Kabam then a BIG Compensation.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

ShoNuff29 said:

Zeus? Ehhhhhhhh....

LOL… the Herc synergy could be small. Like shock immunity or something. But I’d love a great God synergy with Zeus and Odin
    Synergy with Odin? Fine, good enough
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Gorr and a new MCU! Mighty Thor (Jane), plz.

I don't think there's enough of a difference in looks to justify another version. Whatever abilities they'd give her should just go to the Jane we already have.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Thor Jane Foster buff?

They'll probably just release a new Jane Foster.
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    Maybe another variant of kabam would do that in their universe, highly doubt about the 616 kabam
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I like Mjolnir
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 52
    The thronebreaker title came out 6 months or so after 6.4. I am guessing a new title will be around this fall.