**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pop up warning before maintenance

I am fine with scheduled maintenance but being in another time zone and just forgetting I often forget it is coming. Today sat down to play few rounds in AQ and during fight. Pow network maintenance which surely means when i return I will be dead or half dead

It be nice just before maintenance like 5 min a little colored bar or something appearing on the screen reminding you it is coming so i can finish whatever fight i am in and close out
What you guys think?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    It used to be that way, not sure if they took it out or it just stopped working. but it was there for a while.
  • Must have been ages ago been playing about 15 months cant say I remember that
  • ArmandStar wrote: »
    or they could also have a countdown timer on the main page in-game
    yes anything be nice as long as it is noticeable.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I was going to continue with AQ and forgot maintenance today. Is it the normal 1 hour maintenance?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    They already send an in game notification, to ask for more is just lazy on your part.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    I feel you. I almost use energy refill, boost but thankfully 😅 its logged out before I use it. So it’s win-win situation lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They did have that banner then one day there was a message that scrolled “yolo” and the banner was never seen again.
  • They already send an in game notification, to ask for more is just lazy on your part.
    get off your high horse. Its just a suggestion not all of us are staring a mail messages and working out time zones when we first wake up

• sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    They already send an in game notification, to ask for more is just lazy on your part.

Talk about setting the bar low. Im sure you were happy maintenance was off by only 1 hour during daylight savings.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited November 2017
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    or they could also have a countdown timer on the main page in-game

This.

Right now a bar in the bottom is displayed reminding the maintenance. But it talks about times in timezones are "alien language" for most people and you have no idea about how many time left for your duties.

But if it's a countdown "3 minutes left for the maintenance" it would be good.