Unable to Make In-app Purchases

SonSonSonSon Member Posts: 66
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been running into this error message since yesterday which does not allow me to make in-app purchases.

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-RWE-02]

This obviously frustrating because I've missed out on the Moon Knight Crystals and today I can't acquire the Good Guy crystals either. I'm on the lastest Android 12 OS while using a new Pixel 6.

I've already contacted the Google Pay Support Team and they have told there absolutely nothing wrong with any of payments methods. My banking institution has also confirmed that my credit cards are functioning and are not blocked or frozen.

Can anyone help a brother out? Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Comments

• SonSonSonSon Member Posts: 66

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Is your payment info up to date on your device?

Also many companies are not accepting transactions from some specific parts of the world right now.
  • SonSonSonSon Member Posts: 66

Also many companies are not accepting transactions from some specific parts of the world right now.

Thank you for the quick response. I live in the U.S. so I would hope that payments are accepted. And yes, I have verified my payment info on my device. I think I should remove the payment info and then re-input the data again to see what happens.
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Member Posts: 103
    I wish I had this issue.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    SonSon said:

Thank you for the quick response. I live in the U.S. so I would hope that payments are accepted. And yes, I have verified my payment info on my device. I think I should remove the payment info and then re-input the data again to see what happens.
    It happens from time to time. All I can offer is to restart the game a few times, perhaps switch from WiFi to data. I would guess it’s just a connection glitch, but it’s hard to tell. When I’ve gotten it, I often just put the phone down and turn the game off—after an hour or so, things work again.

Dr. Zola