**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which was your favourite side quest?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
According to me, mutant treasure Island, was the best, no side quest can beat it. I wasn't active in game after the immo hulk and abomin update but I'm sure Mutant treasure Island acc to me which was September 2020 was the best, what about you? What do u think

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Mutant island was great indeed.
    But this FEB sq was best for due to gold deals. Hope we will get such sq again with loads of gold . In general that Sq have choices to pick our won rewards, and I liked that
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Why do we see one of these threads every other day?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I get why people enjoy Treasure Island, with the massive volume of rewards we got for minimal effort, but personally those types of quests bore me.

Personally I really enjoyed the 4-part boss rush quest. Don't remember what it was called but it was 4 boss rushes, each unlocked a week apart, with a final quest combining all 4 quests I believe. I'd love to see another variant of that, as a roster test.
  • Qwenpool goes to the movies
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Symbiote difficulty October 2018
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Qwenpool goes to the movies

That being memories. IMIW was a GT champ and he was in that pool, when GGTM exclusive 5 star crystal was reward after exploring the highest difficulty
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed.
    -The infinite paths in mole man expedition.
    (Maybe one too many tbh)
    -50k Sassy ambush.
    -All uniquely noded counter specific paths.
    -Harder fights but only 3-4 fights per path.
    -Skill had a lot to do with the difficulty.
    -3 champion restriction(enough due to fewer fights)
    -No freebies for weaklings, make them work for it. One could retry a path as many times as they can.

-And the biggest of them all........No Freakin RNG.
    Rewards were not the best for its time but atleast they were guaranteed.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Not another treasure island post, ugh. Kabam made a massive mistake when it was found that mutant treasure island was bugged in players favor and they decided to leave it that way instead of fixing it which gave players way more rewards than we're originally intended.

Now most have forgotten (or just ignore) that mutant treasure island rewards were bugged in players favor and compare every single side event since to it.

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The Odin sidequest was not bad. I liked it though.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I've got a few.
    Rocket's Scrapyard because of it being my first ever side quest.
    Mutant Treasure Island because the rewards were stacked.
    Gwenpool goes to the movies.
    Idk if it counts, but Deadpool's gold doubloon/spring cleaning thing. Been thinking about it so much that I had a dream about it coming back last night...
    I wish that they would bring it back...