**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the next Campaign Progression Level: Paragon!

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Wow Great timing to demotivate players like us. Yes I am not in High tier Aw ( P3 currently) and Aq( top 100). Have done all the challenges except Carina which I am working my way on. So F2Ps or players who don't spend money straight up screwed. There's difference between making said resources available slowly than having thake resources available only locked behind skill wall.
    TB came when people could achieve it without spending money. Because content had enough to give you one.

But 3 r4s is total bs. Because If this new event is like Summer of pain then only very few people will get benefit from that title and it's exclusive objectives. Now remember how much gap there was between CAV rewards and TB rewards due to the point and objective system. But I coud understand that as game still offered to get you TB title with your skills and content availability.
    But this new one does not give at all.it straight up BS to say have 3 r4s but when realistically players like me have at most 2 r4s at hand.
    Exclude the deals and look at the all events and content till now. There's no way F2ps and very low spenders have chance to have 3 r4s anytime soon.

I know now some people jump at me saying that SPENDERS DESERVE SUCH ADVANTAGE BLA BLA BLA BLA. In reality it's rich getting richer with really no scope for other players to catch up. let me clear one thing, don't say that people will get r4 materials eventually etc etc. It's still rarest resources ( not including gifting event and 10k unit deals)in game and it will not be available in big chunks. And if this new event as I said structured like SOP, it will be a straight slap to players like me as like SOP, we may get some chunk of r4 material ; after the event ends. I am still hopeful how that event turns out. But as usual it's kind of predictable how it will come out .
    Constant bugs, lags, Aw controversy and now this.

I don't understand how this is demotivating at all. It would be if it's something you could NEVER achieve but that's not the case here. You might not be Paragon day 1 but just like all other progression titles, you'll get there once you catch up.

You said it yourself, you don't high tier AQ and AW. That's not on Kabam and they can't just make a title to fit your individual needs or your personal requirements.
    Time anyone gets to paragon who wont be next month a new title will come out restarting the progress all over and you can bet the next title after paragon will require 7*'s to be owned!. Mark my words lol
    Not 7*, 6r5. Cause 7* would actually have some value, and Kabam can't ask players to do something that's good/useful for their account to get a new progression title.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    just a side note, there is nothing wrong with spending on the game. i've spent plenty. i do wish like someone mentioned, we could see the true benefits of the title. if it's more of the same old RNG crystal fake out that currently exists for TB then meh ... I suppose it isn't that attractive.

i'd love to see hard value .. guaranteed value especially because the pool of people this is aimed at have probably spent a lot on the game or will ... it'd be nice to have some true guaranteed value beyond just "hey now you get a new named crystal with the same odds of getting yet another 3* champ". Paragon players should have ZERO chance at pulling a 3 star champ.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    *looks menacingly at carina's challenges*
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    Well I guess I won’t have the best offers on July and have to settle to see how great the offers are for Paragon. By the way if cavalier offer already have been trash I can’t imagine this year
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Hey all,

There was one point missing, and I know it's going to be a contentious one, but I want to be transparent. A majority of F2P players that have 3x R4 Champions (yes, they do exist) purchased the 10k Unit Offer at the end of Act 7 Chapter 4. For those that did not, or still have content to complete/missed SoP, there is still content coming that will help you get to Paragon.

This is not meant to be accessible to everybody the day that it drops, the same way the Thronebreaker was not, and is a new title to grind and fight for.

And that’s fair I’m more that’s happy to work for it
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

Wow Great timing to demotivate players like us. Yes I am not in High tier Aw ( P3 currently) and Aq( top 100). Have done all the challenges except Carina which I am working my way on. So F2Ps or players who don't spend money straight up screwed. There's difference between making said resources available slowly than having thake resources available only locked behind skill wall.
    TB came when people could achieve it without spending money. Because content had enough to give you one.

But 3 r4s is total bs. Because If this new event is like Summer of pain then only very few people will get benefit from that title and it's exclusive objectives. Now remember how much gap there was between CAV rewards and TB rewards due to the point and objective system. But I coud understand that as game still offered to get you TB title with your skills and content availability.
    But this new one does not give at all.it straight up BS to say have 3 r4s but when realistically players like me have at most 2 r4s at hand.
    Exclude the deals and look at the all events and content till now. There's no way F2ps and very low spenders have chance to have 3 r4s anytime soon.

I know now some people jump at me saying that SPENDERS DESERVE SUCH ADVANTAGE BLA BLA BLA BLA. In reality it's rich getting richer with really no scope for other players to catch up. let me clear one thing, don't say that people will get r4 materials eventually etc etc. It's still rarest resources ( not including gifting event and 10k unit deals)in game and it will not be available in big chunks. And if this new event as I said structured like SOP, it will be a straight slap to players like me as like SOP, we may get some chunk of r4 material ; after the event ends. I am still hopeful how that event turns out. But as usual it's kind of predictable how it will come out .

I don't understand how this is demotivating at all. It would be if it's something you could NEVER achieve but that's not the case here. You might not be Paragon day 1 but just like all other progression titles, you'll get there once you catch up.

You said it yourself, you don't high tier AQ and AW. That's not on Kabam and they can't just make a title to fit your individual needs or your personal requirements.
    Time anyone gets to paragon who wont be next month a new title will come out restarting the progress all over and you can bet the next title after paragon will require 7*'s to be owned!. Mark my words lol

I hope... or else they will want us to own 6 r5 6* champs
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

1 6* r4 understandable
    2 6* r4 ok managible can do something...
    3 u serious?

The problem is I think 2 r4 isnt enough... but 3 is more than enough i think, but... u cant have 2.5 r4 champs can u?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I have no idea why people are crying because the game is giving more things to achieve. All the Wavaliers have gone on to be throne breakers and crying from there because others are achieving things they haven't

I’m not defending them, but it is
    inevitable
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

Gmonkey said:

MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners,

Requirements

To obtain the designation of Paragon, you must complete Act 7 Chapter 4, and have 3x Rank 4 6-Star Champions in your Roster.

When we said that this is for those that have done everything, we meant it!

While we wanted this next progression level to be a challenge to obtain, it was also important to us that we did not put this out of reach for skilled Summoners that choose not to purchase 6-Star Rank 4 Materials, and that this remains accessible (though difficult) for all Summoners to obtain, regardless of their monetary investments.

With that in mind, we made sure that on day 1, it was possible to do for a Summoner that has:
    • Completed all of the Story Content in-game
    • Completed all of last year’s Summer of Pain objectives
    • Completed Carina’s Challenges (Volumes 1 and 2),
    • Plays in a higher tier competitive Alliance
    I'm super stoked about this!!! Hard work, dedication and time spent is paying off to achieve this. I'm ticking the boxes from the checklist above (completing everything to offer) and been doing it F2P and can say I have the 3 r4s to be Paragon on Day 1 🤘🏼

Did you buy the 10000 unit offer at end of 7.4 to get there?
    Of course I did! I didn't get x3 r4 from casually playing the game. I do grind the arena quite a bit and also make sure I have the units for all of the big July4th & Cyber Weekend offers, and make sure I have units available for sporadic offers like 7.4 etc. I also have NEVER used units to buy a Cavalier crystal. I have routine and it generally involves getting every single 22hr solo unit (even EQ completion), 100%'n all EQ modes, arena etc to have the units/battlechips to still try and compete at the highest levels in AQ & AW. I would not say what I do is anywhere close to normal when compared w/ most F2Ps & obviously I don't come close to the spenders but Paragon is achievable on day 1 for a F2P guy pending on what you do in the game and how you allocate your resources.
    I also don’t buy offers and grind out units content.

I spent 10k grinder units on 7.4 offer and have 2 carina AOL paths left. Currently I have 2 r4 and 4.5 t3a, 2.75 t6b… so clearing carina gives me plenty spare to get the title.

So agree it is possible if choose how to spend your earned units.
  • DiazAl01DiazAl01 Posts: 3
    3x 6-Star rank 4? This is a joke por endgame players that has barely 1 after act 7 exploration. You should at least ask for 2.
  • lIPowerIllIPowerIl Posts: 22

I have no idea why people are crying because the game is giving more things to achieve. All the Wavaliers have gone on to be throne breakers and crying from there because others are achieving things they haven't

Lol i was tb on first day and now idk when i will get this title
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    I would love it if it was 2 r4's. I missed summer of pain because of a long vacation and with carina challenges I could get 2 at the moment. I will have to wait for three sad enough.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    class="Quote" rel="Kabam Miike">

I've completed everything the game has to offer. Carina Challenge's included, as well as the Summer of Pain event. Adding that I also completed the Grandmaster's Gauntlet, and bought the unit offers there as well on cyber monday, and 4th of july (although I don't remember if those had rank 4 materials in them).

Having said that, it is not possible for me to have a 3rd rank 4 champion. Luckily I recently got the champion to use the gem I got on act 7, so that will sort my 2nd option.

So, how's that? Even with additional ways of getting these materials than the one's that were pointed out, it is still not possible for a player like me to get a 3rd rank 4 champion. So clearly something must be wrong there with your calculations.

I do believe I missed something. Let me math and get back to this.

I think I missed something too. I hope you aren't including the 10k unit offer in your calculations.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    What is higher tier competitive alliance?
    Also how long do u have to be in one to qualify?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry but wasn't a massive complaint about Throne Breaker being the champion rank requirements?

Why would you do it again?