**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the next Campaign Progression Level: Paragon!

Comments

• ChanfsChanfs Posts: 54
    Title progression was never tied to in game offer before. Thronebreaker was achievable back then with an abyss run. In addition, the announcement is after the 7.4 released. I would purchase the offer if I knew the requirements as I wouldn’t as upset I am now.

Personally, I completed all the content except 1 carina one and 4 carina 2 challenges. I don’t even have enough t3a now for second r4 until I finished carina 1.

The 3 rR4 requirement is ridiculous
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    edited April 2022

That said, adding in one of each catalyst from all of those offers is 45,000 T3A and 57,000 T6B, with both of those AND the Act 7 deal, you would still be short 9,000 T3A. That certainly closes the gap and I imagine that 9k can be acquired from AQ/AW.

You also missed that for july 4th it wasn't just the 10k deal but the 4k deal to unlock the 10k offered 14,250 t6b. I thought cyber weekend was the same deal but now can't find what I saw.

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,535 ★★★★★
    I’m ok with this being something to strive for. But agree with everyone disappointed that even if they wanted to hustle for this title in advance they can’t. And fully agree about the timing of the announcement. Minimally I think it would be appreciated if Kabam refreshed that offer this weekend
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    What a way to ensure butt loads of spending for spring cleaning
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

not that it really matters a ton, but i have no idea why people are so desperate to claim themselves as ftp if they spend on deals and monthly stuff like sigil. it’s not that deep, you just aren’t ftp lmao

Dont understand this mentality either, I was a moderate spender myself and those time was great.

The requirements for Paragon title seems reasonable I agree, maybe a bit low. I think players should explore all Story Quest to get it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

thepiggy said:

Everyone critical of the requirements should be willing to post their roster, AW/AQ rankings, and all endgame content progress (Story, Abyss, Carinas).

As many have posted already, even if you have everything in the game completed and bought the offers, checking all requirements listed in the initial post, it is still not enough to get a 3rd rank 4 champion.

They even went ahead and included offers in the calculations, even after advertising it as not necessary. Unless you're spending on the gifting event and are being carried by P2W alliances, its still unreachable for a F2P player at this point, which was their premise to release the title to begin with.

It feels rushed. Like it wasn't meant to come out yet, but they had to lie about it and make up some way to "get more resources", even if not f2p friendly, just as an excuse to release the title now before the deals.
    There is no rush. That's the point that I, along with a few others, have been making. It's supposed to be a long-term goal for some. Otherwise, there's no point in releasing it at all. People will hit it the day it comes out.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Kiwer said:

This is totally unfair #kabam I love this game but this is getting too crazy, I do have all the requirements except to play in higher tier competitive alliance. I just don’t have time to play in top alliance now, work, school, kids, wife etc I currently play in a gold2 chill alliance, I do have 3 6*s r4 I did SPENT A LOT MONEY in this game so far, sometimes I do have problems with the wife because I spent on this game but what about us? People who still spending on this game, who has everything 100% we do deserve the title too! People have a life out of this game! #disappointing 😔

Playing in a high alliance is not a requirement. If you have 3 r4s and you beat act 7 you're good.
    But they literally said high tier alliance in their post 🤷‍♂️ @LeNoirFaineant
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Kiwer said:

This is totally unfair #kabam I love this game but this is getting too crazy, I do have all the requirements except to play in higher tier competitive alliance. I just don’t have time to play in top alliance now, work, school, kids, wife etc I currently play in a gold2 chill alliance, I do have 3 6*s r4 I did SPENT A LOT MONEY in this game so far, sometimes I do have problems with the wife because I spent on this game but what about us? People who still spending on this game, who has everything 100% we do deserve the title too! People have a life out of this game! #disappointing 😔

Playing in a high alliance is not a requirement. If you have 3 r4s and you beat act 7 you're good.
    But they literally said high tier alliance in their post 🤷‍♂️ @LeNoirFaineant
    They listed high tier AQ and AW as part of how they calculated where people can get R4 mats outside of offers. It's not a requirement to be in a high tier alliance.
    Ah gotcha. Now am happy. thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

"a new title to grind for"

thepiggy said:

Everyone critical of the requirements should be willing to post their roster, AW/AQ rankings, and all endgame content progress (Story, Abyss, Carinas).

As many have posted already, even if you have everything in the game completed and bought the offers, checking all requirements listed in the initial post, it is still not enough to get a 3rd rank 4 champion.

They even went ahead and included offers in the calculations, even after advertising it as not necessary. Unless you're spending on the gifting event and are being carried by P2W alliances, its still unreachable for a F2P player at this point, which was their premise to release the title to begin with.

It feels rushed. Like it wasn't meant to come out yet, but they had to lie about it and make up some way to "get more resources", even if not f2p friendly, just as an excuse to release the title now before the deals.
    There is no rush. That's the point that I, along with a few others, have been making. It's supposed to be a long-term goal for some. Otherwise, there's no point in releasing it at all. People will hit it the day it comes out.
    People already hitting it day 1. Sure, there are some F2P (I'd say I can count them with only 1 of my hand), but we know exactly that it's meant for the paying part of the players. Which is fine by me, as soon as they acknowledge it, and not trying to feed us the usual "it's for F2Ps too" BS.
    Since the other requirement is only COMPLETION of Act7, which doesn't even comes close to even 1 r4, it's clear that the title is for the spenders (on day1). If they really wanted it for the non-spenders, BUT F2Ps who really trying to push forward in the game. They would have made it only 2 r4, for which you still need to 100% Act7.
    It's meant for all Players. People who have spent thus far to acquire R4s will be the first. What people keep losing sight of is the fact that there will be more Resources made available, and it's not solely targeted at spenders. It's not going anywhere, and it's not acquired through spending only.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I just think 3 r4s are simply too much.

1 is guaranteed from Act 7, that's fair
    1 is in Carina's let's say, that's also fair (although some are incredible cashgrab for f2p players, looking at you LoL)

And the third is nowhere to be found...yet. As it is now, I think 2 r4s would be more fair, unless they release Abyss 2 that will give it. But as of now it is literally impossible without paying (correct me if I am wrong please)
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    Kerneas said:

I just think 3 r4s are simply too much.

1 is guaranteed from Act 7, that's fair
    1 is in Carina's let's say, that's also fair (although some are incredible cashgrab for f2p players, looking at you LoL)

And the third is nowhere to be found...yet. As it is now, I think 2 r4s would be more fair, unless they release Abyss 2 that will give it. But as of now it is literally impossible without paying (correct me if I am wrong please)

Carina can be done for F2P just requires a lot of farming revives. Lots of play time and planning but doable.

100% agree on third R4 no where to be found though. If it was just 2 R4’s needed then I’d agree with kabam when they say achievable “regardless of monetary investments” but to say 3 of them are at this point in the game is wrong. Maybe in another 6 months to a year but not right now.