**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BG 6s K.O. makes me wonder

AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 158 ★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
As per title, my 5/65 Sig 200 Red Mags lost to 6* duped Rocket Racoon in 6 seconds with 99.99% hp remaining. It looks fishy but I don’t know enough about rr to know if it’s possible. Taking into consideration higher rarity but class disadvantage. Thanks
[Image removed as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 158 ★★
    Thanks all for the confirmation that it’s most likely some hack/cheat. Do you report via in-game contact form to Kabam?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Antsiou said:

Thanks all for the confirmation that it’s most likely some hack/cheat. Do you report via in-game contact form to Kabam?

In the upper left of the Home Screen there is a gear icon, tap that then scroll down to the support button and search “cheating” to find an article explaining how.

Antsiou said:

In the upper left of the Home Screen there is a gear icon, tap that then scroll down to the support button and search “cheating” to find an article explaining how.
    Thanks @CoatHang3r , reported. Hopefully beta is a way for Kabam to fine tune anti cheat methods too.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Perhaps the mode should start showing hit counts?

Unusual numbers would be immediate red flags.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Not even Madara could do it in 6 sec
    edited April 2022

Perhaps the mode should start showing hit counts?

Unusual numbers would be immediate red flags.

It was a ten hit win, so two combo. 🤣
    Reported and waiting for a possible update
    [Image removed as per forum rules.]

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    I'm starting to think that there may have been some ulterior motives to making Safeguard the node for this Beta...
  • Maltyo9 said:

I'm starting to think that there may have been some ulterior motives to making Safeguard the node for this Beta...

What do you mean?
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Maltyo9 said:

What do you mean?
    probably something to do with unusually low hit counts being abnormal for a lot of champs that normally have no way to bypass Safeguard
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Maltyo9 said:

What do you mean?
    Safeguard only allows the defender to receive 1% damage from any source if Ability Accuracy Reduction is not present. At times, like in this one, it can be really easy to tell when that was bypassed using an ability not available to the player under normal circumstances (i.e. they had to cheat).

In this case, Rocket's attacks can only do 1% damage. His only other form of damage is Bleed of the SP2. Even if the Magneto was running Recoil, Liquid Courage, Double Edge, and no Willpower, Magento still needs to receive 100 separate ticks of Damage in order to die. 6 Seconds is only 12 ticks, let's call it 13 because I don't know how the rounding works. I don't even need to finish doing the math to know that it isn't going to add up.

• Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Maltyo9 said:

What do you mean?
    probably something to do with unusually low hit counts being abnormal for a lot of champs that normally have no way to bypass Safeguard
    Exactly this.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    It's a beta so doubtful Kabam will change the results for you, because why? Beta is over in a week and there is no leaderboard.

But I agree this node makes it easier for Kabam (and us) to recognize cheaters (who apparently are not super smart because cheating in a beta game mode gives you no rewards and a likely ban from the game).
  • Hey there, as some have mentioned, if you suspect you've seen suspicious behavior in the game, you can report it directly to the Support Team to start an investigation. They are the best equipped to look into something like this, as they have the tools needed for something like that. Also just a heads up that calling out other players isn't allowed under the forum rules, so the screenshots with names in them were removed from this post, though are still useful to send in the report..
This discussion has been closed.