**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Galaxy S22 Ultra

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
Anybody use this phone to play? Any issues? How is your experienxe playing on this device? Thinking about upgrading from the S20 Ultra but curious to see if anybody has played on this device. Thanks!

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'm using the Ultra now to play. Haven't noticed any particular issues. I know there was a brief problem when the first came out but Kabam fixed that quickly. I can't think of a single time the game froze or kicked out since upgrading. Still have the occasional input issues but that doesn't seem to be related to the phone. It's a big, heavier phone, so you may need to get used to the slightly different hand placements (I came off the S10+).
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275

I'm using the Ultra now to play. Haven't noticed any particular issues. I know there was a brief problem when the first came out but Kabam fixed that quickly. I can't think of a single time the game froze or kicked out since upgrading. Still have the occasional input issues but that doesn't seem to be related to the phone. It's a big, heavier phone, so you may need to get used to the slightly different hand placements (I came off the S10+).

Yeah I came off the note 10 and it's a very small adjustment but totally worth it
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I've been playing on a S22 Ultra for a few weeks and haven't noticed anything out of the normal brief freeze during a match that I was getting on my previous android phone.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Awesome. Thanks for the feedback folks. My wife wants to upgrade her phone so im getting in on that 🤣

Im currently using the S20 Ultra so my phone is larger than most as it is. Looking forward to upgrading.

Also, how are you liking the fact they got rid of expandable storgae? Ill need to do a serious purge of random media i have saved lol