**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No arena for Spring cleaning?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
I might have missed it. But I just looked up the ingame message for spring cleaning. It only mentions objectives that are obtained with the use of deadpool themed champions. But I don`t see any arena.
Did I miss something somewhere? I actually quite like arena, and always find them a good way to obtain items for events.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★

I might have missed it. But I just looked up the ingame message for spring cleaning. It only mentions objectives that are obtained with the use of deadpool themed champions. But I don`t see any arena.
    Did I miss something somewhere? I actually quite like arena, and always find them a good way to obtain items for events.

Well you hav to find out later if there’s be a arena last year there’s way ones so can’t se them don’t do it
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Anyway we are just few hrs away, most of the players are f2p so I guess arenas will be yes
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

There will be a 5* DP arena
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

There will be a 5* DP arena
    There won’t. It will be a solo event like last time
    That was how I interpreted that aswell. We will see in about 5 hours. Was just curious if it might have been mentioned somewhere and I missed it.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    They also never mentioned whether or not they would gift out some doubloonies like they did last time. Seems like theyre leaving that until it drops to surprise us.
  • TyEdge said:

Gamer said:

Well you hav to find out later if there’s be a arena last year there’s way ones so can’t se them don’t do it
    You ok?
    English isn't their first language
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    A deadpool arena with dubloons is on coming soon in the arenas tab now. Probably the same as last year