**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No arena for Spring cleaning?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
I might have missed it. But I just looked up the ingame message for spring cleaning. It only mentions objectives that are obtained with the use of deadpool themed champions. But I don`t see any arena.
Did I miss something somewhere? I actually quite like arena, and always find them a good way to obtain items for events.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

I might have missed it. But I just looked up the ingame message for spring cleaning. It only mentions objectives that are obtained with the use of deadpool themed champions. But I don`t see any arena.
    Did I miss something somewhere? I actually quite like arena, and always find them a good way to obtain items for events.

Well you hav to find out later if there’s be a arena last year there’s way ones so can’t se them don’t do it
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Anyway we are just few hrs away, most of the players are f2p so I guess arenas will be yes
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

There will be a 5* DP arena
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

There will be a 5* DP arena
    There won’t. It will be a solo event like last time
    That was how I interpreted that aswell. We will see in about 5 hours. Was just curious if it might have been mentioned somewhere and I missed it.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    They also never mentioned whether or not they would gift out some doubloonies like they did last time. Seems like theyre leaving that until it drops to surprise us.
  • TyEdge said:

Gamer said:

Well you hav to find out later if there’s be a arena last year there’s way ones so can’t se them don’t do it
    You ok?
    English isn't their first language
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    A deadpool arena with dubloons is on coming soon in the arenas tab now. Probably the same as last year