**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would u rather choose?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
I pulled a 5star ultron on alt and a 5star warlock on main, I did think if both were on same accounts, what would I rank up, I'm a bit biased for warlock but according to equal scales, who is better and whom would u rank up? I also have a guilly 2099 so ye, plz giv honest opinions.

What would u rather choose? 55 votes

Ultron
32%
MysterioDenzel116PikoluEndarkenedphil56201MadEyeMoody_333Killswitch01FabwiziBurrito2525Yodabolt21Real_Madrid_76_2JoshKosh557RomeroKOakenshieldDaRkLoRd222567NoobdaWozzle007TrongNov 18 votes
Warlock
61%
yuwLiquidkoldDooberman420IBlueShiftIL0TUS_MANTISpsp742DeaconWhoDaPooFilledPizzaEtm34AMS94Be_SomebodyDemi_GodJay69Aburaees30ishUpanddown_69ZeuszeroAstronomicalDrauglinHagureMeijin 34 votes
Guillotine 2099
5%
WeXz5DracarusBuggyDClown 3 votes

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Warlock
    Is ultron better than gilly 2099?
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Warlock
    Warlock then eventually Ultron as well.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Ultron
    Depends on whether your roster is more in need of Damage with some utility or Utility with some damage. If the former, go with Ultron. The latter, go with Warlock.

Both are amazing though - Kabam did a great job on the Ultron buff last year.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Warlock
    Agreed… I feel since the buff, he’s really top tier!
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    From act 6.2 till 7.4 she carried me a lot
    From map 8 to aw t3, I user her most of the time. She puts great work
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Guilly has declined in value a bit