**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are you going for in the Spring Cleaning store ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I mostly want 6 star shards so I will probably go for bundle 1 since this seems to be the best price . What about you ?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The T3A bundle will only put me 9250 fragments short of becoming Paragon. So I guess I'll take the risk and hope they are giving that ammount away, somehow, on May/June content, before the 4th july offers.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    I need almost all the r4 materials the store has to offer so I can r4 a third 6* lol
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Probably the 2021 nexus cavs. Been waiting for those.

Maybe one of the 6 star nexus bundles.

Some 6 star shards.

I don't spend on the 4th an have really like this event in the past. So i might buy a odin or black panther treasure. We will see
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Going for the 6* generic AG so I can finally awaken my R3 Fury!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    For r4 material, is the bundle that has the t6b / t3a better value than the bundles that have the t6b and t3a individually? I’m assuming the individuals are better if you dont care for the t5cc
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Bundle 15 and some 7s to get some chances at new 6*s. Have tons and tons of rankup material and no one to use it on
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    I went for the awakening gem and the 1-2/2-3/Nexus bundle. Extremely good value, both of them. We'll see what I spend the spare doubloons on. That 15K 6* shards/5 T5B bundle is looking really juicy if I can scrounge up enough doubloons from the arena.

@Eb0ny-O-M4w: You probably already know but if you don't, keep in mind that you earn 9K T3A from this month's Legendary objective.
    Ercarret said:

@Eb0ny-O-M4w: You probably already know but if you don't, keep in mind that you earn 9K T3A from this month's Legendary objective.

Yes, I've already counted with that and the 7.4 offer return
    I figured you would have. I wish you luck in forming it! I'm far from forming even my first T3A so I'll have to cheer vicariously for others for now. :smiley:
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    If you get the piggy bank 3x and the arena that'll put you at enough doubloons for the 6* generic AG.

$15 for a generic AG is pretty unheard of in this game and is definitely worth the pickup
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited April 2022

The T3A bundle will only put me 9250 fragments short of becoming Paragon. So I guess I'll take the risk and hope they are giving that ammount away, somehow, on May/June content, before the 4th july offers.

Maybe may EQ will have another 9k?
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I honestly am not sure if I'll do the arena, but

As a Cavalier, what can 150k dubloons get you that is actually good value?
    H3t3r said:

Maybe may EQ will have another 9k?
    I doubt it. Unless there is like another event like Grandmaster Gauntlet 2.0 (last year was in June), I woudn't have my hopes up.

Would be nice though. But even if they added 9k fragments I would still be missing 250, which is likely the same case as many other player's in my situation as well
  • I went for the nexus cavs w/ r4 bits
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    I was going for either the 6* awakening or nexus but since I got one in a cav nexus, I guess I'm going for the AG.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    I took the bait and bought an Odin so I can buy 2 of the bundle 11. That is enough for my second R4.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Bundle 5 for me. T5CC 20% selector is too good to turn down. Hopefully buying x4.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Generic gem for R3 NF.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Polygon said:

For r4 material, is the bundle that has the t6b / t3a better value than the bundles that have the t6b and t3a individually? I’m assuming the individuals are better if you dont care for the t5cc

Bundle 11 (300,000) gets you 21375 T6b and 16875 T3a.
    Bundle 13/14 (21,000 each) gets you 1450 T6b and 1250 T3a, respectively.

If you were to spend ~300k worth on Bundle 13 and 14, be able to buy each bundle 7 times (7*21000*2= 294000).

7 Bundle 13s = 10150 T6b (7*1450)
    7 Bundle 14s = 8750 T3a. (7*1250)

You get half as much buying the smaller bundles for 294,000 doubloons compared to buying one bundle at 300,000 doubloons.
    Excellent, thanks. Looks like that 300k deal is the best deal (5 piggy banks), since 95% of us are all shy of Paragon.
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    I went for AG bundle + rank up gems bundle. Additionally went with 7 2021 nexus, got some great 5* luck + got 6* sersi from it. Pretty happy about the pulls
  • I went for 6 star shards for another six star. I got rocket raccoon for the first time. I also went for a 5 star nexus (I’m uncollected currently almost at cavalier). I got human torch for the first time.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I got the Nexus 5* crystal and one of the bundle with 5xT4B. I also want to get a bundle with the 5xT1A and 7k 5* shards.

Bought two DP piggy banks, got dupes in the first, second I got 4* Anti-Venom and 4* Heimdall with a dupe 3* of him. I was happy.
    edited April 2022
    I went for the awakening gem, the 1-3 gems and the bundle with five t5b and 15K 6* shards. I had some leftover doubloons that I bought one of those first, cheap bundles with. I think it was 1K 6* shards and some t5b fragments.

Also picked up every profile picture because why not. Bought gold for the remaining 1K-ish doubloons.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Despite the temptation of a £15 Generic awakening gem, I decided to stay stubbornly F2P and go with r4 materials and Nexus Cavs.
    Got fairly lucky, actually:

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Despite the temptation of a £15 Generic awakening gem, I decided to stay stubbornly F2P and go with r4 materials and Nexus Cavs.

Congrats! You didn't lose your "F2P bragging" rights in this community lmao.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Congrats! You didn't lose your "F2P bragging" rights in this community lmao.
    LOL 😉

I'm far too mediocre to brag about being FTP (no Abyss, low tier War, haven't cleared 7.4)

It was just an explanation of why I made the choice I did.

Good fortune to those buying the unit deals - I appreciate you keeping the lights on!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

I got the Nexus 5* crystal and one of the bundle with 5xT4B. I also want to get a bundle with the 5xT1A and 7k 5* shards.

Bought two DP piggy banks, got dupes in the first, second I got 4* Anti-Venom and 4* Heimdall with a dupe 3* of him. I was happy.

got that other bundle, got the shards for a 5* featured or a regular and half another, went with the regular and got Black Widow (Deadly Origin). I'll take that. I'm happy with all 5 of my new champions this weekend.