**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone still believe in RNG?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Opened five 6* Nexus crystals, the newest champ in ANY of those crystals was almost three years old (Cull: May of 2019). I've been chasing all the marquee champs from 2021 for a while (Herc, Kitty, Knull)and these pulls are 100% indicative of the stuff I've been getting for years. But sure, totally "RNG" 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    My bad... Invisible Woman came in the month after Cull... yippee
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    oh man, your nexus luck is my featured 6, opened 150 ~and rarely get any featured let alone the 1 you want.
    so sorry this sucks!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Opened a nexus today and got Kitty so… yeah I believe in RNG, considering the two basics I opened before that were Hood and Iron Fist.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    RNG, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy. All real.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    By my count, there are 164 champions released before 2020, and 54 in 2020 or later, and many of those aren't in the basic pool yet. You are way more likely to get older champions because there's way more of them
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

By my count, there are 164 champions released before 2020, and 54 in 2020 or later, and many of those aren't in the basic pool yet. You are way more likely to get older champions because there's way more of them

And yet only 3 of those were from 2019, none from 2020/2021/2022. NOT A SINGLE ONE!

Then because I'm a sadistic idiot I bought 11 of the Deadpool Nexus crystals. Got 1 6*... a superior Iron Man, and three 5*... Psylocke x2 and Kamala.

But yeah, clearly RNG is real...