**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idk if this is some joke

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    what are you complaining about? You should be happy about your account, I only have 1 5 star and its rocket raccoon, STOP YOUR COMPLAINING!!!!!! jesus christ. Just awaken a science an get it over with suck it up and deal with it. All those 5 stars and complain... smh
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    what are you complaining about? You should be happy about your account, I only have 1 5 star and its rocket raccoon, STOP YOUR COMPLAINING!!!!!! jesus christ. Just awaken a science an get it over with suck it up and deal with it. All those 5 stars and complain... smh

You dont understand bc you wouldnt, with unduped 5* none of worth wasting resources to get them to R4....That science gem i have is not worth it giving to antman or spidey at all.

Secondly Rocket Raccon hits like a truck if you kmow how to play well
    Evdaddy wrote: »
    Magik, bpcw, crossbones and drax all work fine undupped

I am working on t4b vision took all when i maxed him to r5 for AW
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Save it for hulk.

But be glad you didn’t pull three rhinos in a row. Or pull a mystic 5* ag and no mystics....
    Jaded wrote: »
    Save it for hulk.

But be glad you didn’t pull three rhinos in a row. Or pull a mystic 5* ag and no mystics....

Hulk is low on prestige was thinking of maybe using on quake
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Save it for hulk.

Hulk is low on prestige was thinking of maybe using on quake

If prestige is what you need then quake it is. But her signature ability has little need where as hulk is greatly improved.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I duped one on my fourth pull. A venom no less after I spent what seemed to be an eternity grinding for my first awakening as a 4* Venom. Only to dupe him a month later as a 5*. so yay to 6 star shards which i won't be able to use for a very long time.

edit: also, who knows what's coming for the Science Class. But now that they have all of these new champions coming out, it'll be interesting to see the gap of utility from the old science champs to the new ones. You're going to be so happy one day.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Looking at OP's experience, looks like statistically it is very difficult to dup a 5* champ. For my case it'll take 100 years. But then, I wish I can have half OP's 5* champs in my possession even if they are undupped, bcos undupped 5* is better than no 5* .... (I only have a handful undupped 5*, sadly)
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★

Not trying to get too far off topic, but what's so great about crossbones? Every time I've used him it seems like no matter how many furies he has, the damage seems about the same. I have a duped 4* at 5/50.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It's that he ignores abilities, 20% chance per fury- 5 furies means zero evade, zero limbo damage, zero spiked armour damage, he was in my warteam when there was a thorns path, plus with 5 furies he hits hard, I've stacked 13 before and he was hitting about 1500 Dmg per hit, only downside is against md his furies always expiring
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    edited November 2017
    Or not but this **** needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Whats more insulting i wasted 100 bucks to only get a damn science awaken gem!!!! Worst mistake i ever done.

Would have been better it you didn't sell all your champs
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    what makes you say he sells his champs? he just posted his 5*s...
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    It's that he ignores abilities, 20% chance per fury- 5 furies means zero evade, zero limbo damage, zero spiked armour damage, he was in my warteam when there was a thorns path, plus with 5 furies he hits hard, I've stacked 13 before and he was hitting about 1500 Dmg per hit, only downside is against md his furies always expiring

I used to take thorns path too, had start with 1 bar (magik every time), thorns, power gain, all or nothing, slashed tires, thorns again, then right mini. I would never bring crossbones to deal with that. His fury would feed md.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    doctordoom wrote: »
    Or not but this **** needs to end asap. I just opened my 16th and pulled CB but that aint that shocker folks this is

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Whats more insulting i wasted 100 bucks to only get a damn science awaken gem!!!! Worst mistake i ever done.

Would have been better it you didn't sell all your champs

even if he did sell his champs it wouldn't matter. to each their own.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Rømyjart wrote: »

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Awaken OG Spider-Man then, it’s not a total waste

If I was using him on defense, that would be a good option. Otherwise, I would consider waiting and using on Yellowjacket or Hulk, or maybe Electro. Or hoping that a good Science champ is coming in 2018.

Is Electro a 5*?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Awaken Antman and youre set
  • DNA3000 wrote: »

ney9rdy3i7lf.png

Awaken OG Spider-Man then, it’s not a total waste

If I was using him on defense, that would be a good option. Otherwise, I would consider waiting and using on Yellowjacket or Hulk, or maybe Electro. Or hoping that a good Science champ is coming in 2018.

Is Electro a 5*?

Honestly I didn't think to check before posting that. I suppose if he were available I'd have been seeing a lot more of him as an AW defender.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    if it makes u feel better my first dupe was when i went for blade 2/2
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I pulled a 5* Seatin yesterday... I thought he might have been better than that.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    70 some odd 5s...ain't no one gonna see dupes much for a while...
  • Please be sure to check back in with us in a few months when you have duped your Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster, OML and Antman and let us know how happy you are that your finally got some dupes. Cuz that is just the way this game seems to treat people.

P.S. Hold that Science gem for Hulk or Quake, they're really the only Science 5-stars worthy of it.
  • I wouldn’t be too mad at all about this lineup or getting a science awakened gem. I got the $100 package and pulled my third skill 5* awakening gem (I have no worthy skill to burn them on) and I have no other class awakening gems. Also, I pulled another cosmic t4c which is what I pulled from the Black Friday calendar. Which is what I pull 75% of the time. I have 3 in my overstock..

Game is ridiculous sometimes. But you should rank crossbones up to r3 asap!! Congrats on the pull
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    My last 3 5* pull. Hawkeye. My only duped 5* out of 9. I'm considering taking him to rank 4.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Please be sure to check back in with us in a few months when you have duped your Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster, OML and Antman and let us know how happy you are that your finally got some dupes. Cuz that is just the way this game seems to treat people.

P.S. Hold that Science gem for Hulk or Quake, they're really the only Science 5-stars worthy of it.

OML is actually REALLY good if you know how to use him. His infinite regen helps tick damage, bleeds last like 75% shorter, and if you can stack pacifism charges and hit an L2, your bleed damage is insane. Plus when he goes berserk, he can smack butt with a crit team in quests, or a little less so in AQ/AW. I can’t really explain it very well, but he isn’t bad at all if you like how he plays/ know how to play him
  • Anonymous wrote: »
    I've pulled rhino 5 times and ws 5 times

Dang, that’s trash
  • Evdaddy wrote: »

Magik needs to be duped as a defender tho
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

Magik needs to be duped as a defender tho

To be a defender yes, but unduped she is actually a great attacker. Her 2nd special power locks enemies which can help you clear content like the most recent Goldblum challenge.
  • Man, I wouldn't complain. I've duped WS 5X'S (after I used an awaking gem on him)!!!

u1bw3qe0aity.png
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

Many have told me get magik to r4 lol

In this case, do what you're told. It's good advice.

Magik only really NEEDS to be awakened as a defender. Her power lock and nullify are monstrous as an offensive champ for any content you throw her at, basically.

Just rank her up, and you'll be happy. I'd kill to have a 5* magik, as I still use my 4* as a main.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★

You dont understand bc you wouldnt, with unduped 5* none of worth wasting resources to get them to R4....That science gem i have is not worth it giving to antman or spidey at all.

Secondly Rocket Raccon hits like a truck if you kmow how to play well

What don't I understand? One person complaining about a science awaken gem that you payed for that's your fault!!!!!