**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help all request?

Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Been out of the game a while so not sure if this a frequent thing that’s been asked for, but for Arena grinders….

Can we just get a “help all” button? Please, pretty please with a cherry on top?

I’ll buy you a pint? Cheers xx
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    The issue with an help all button is you would be sending many requests to kabams servers all at once. The servers get stressed enough when you do 10, so I don't think asking them to do upwards to 200 requests at once would be good.
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
    Pikolu said:

The issue with an help all button is you would be sending many requests to kabams servers all at once. The servers get stressed enough when you do 10, so I don't think asking them to do upwards to 200 requests at once would be good.

Okay that’s fair enough, but that seems like a server or user interface issue, can they not defer some if not a decent amount of funds to make this a simple fix? Seems like they make enough as it is given previous years intake…
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Okay that’s fair enough, but that seems like a server or user interface issue, can they not defer some if not a decent amount of funds to make this a simple fix? Seems like they make enough as it is given previous years intake…
    You're asking them to spend funds on a game that is free to play. The biggest issue would be the potential of DDoS attacks on the server via using this. I know it sucks, but honestly kabam should just remove the help button and lower the cooldown timer by the amount you would have been helped just by being in an alliance.
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
    edited April 2022
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

You're asking them to spend funds on a game that is free to play. The biggest issue would be the potential of DDoS attacks on the server via using this. I know it sucks, but honestly kabam should just remove the help button and lower the cooldown timer by the amount you would have been helped just by being in an alliance.
    This is an even better suggestion than the original post, I’d fully support this, and maybe even give some sort of loyalty bonus to players within alliances for an extended period of time even a tiny irrelevant form of a boost 1-2% less of a wait time than players without an alliance given that players within an alliance have access to a ton of rewards than players that don’t do the incentive to join is already there, this would be an added boost? would be nice to see a push for this, obviously 1-2% was a minimal sort of suggestion but it would have to be fair given the amount of arena grinders that prefer to play solo. Appreciate your input buddy.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    I just don’t like the you hit help champ and then you can’t click help for anyone else unless you back out and scroll just to help one

If the help requested don’t pop up it freezes the screen so you can’t move it

You can still place champs just can’t move screen up or down
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    They tried it and broke the servers.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    They haven't been able to figure out how to do it for the past 6+ years...so don't hold your breath.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Why not just get rid of the help option and make a loyalty calendar reduce all cool down times to 1 hour for gawd sakes
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    But there are alternative to solve this issue. One would be that the game is automatically sending help request during loading screen and there would be no more help request to click before picking a new attacker team to progress further in the arena. This eliminate the need to click help request when it can be done automatically just during the fight or during the loading screen so the stress on the server are still the same since it only auto send 3x help request at times.