**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, I am begging and pleading here.

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Please for the love of all that is holy, change this global node from AQ. Cascading failure is painful.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Isn’t that a mod the alliance adds

Granted we run map 2

But it’s one of the mods we put in
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Free healing.

With spectre and poison reducing healing, it barely does anything for me
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Free healing.

That spectre in AQ never acted the same for me. Never seemed to reduce the healing much. But it's also not difficult to work around. It is a mod to pick for AQ though.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Free healing.

That spectre in AQ never acted the same for me. Never seemed to reduce the healing much. But it's also not difficult to work around. It is a mod to pick for AQ though.
    Yeah generally easy node but i use corvus so it's basically a death sentence if i don't play slow
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Plead with your officers… not kabamm. That said, use crossbones, g99, guardian. Then just don’t think of the node at all
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Ask your officers to drop this or change your lane. This isn't even worst mate. When I used to do map 7, my path was mighty charge In sec2 . Imagine without ghost, how painful it was with SO SAYETH DOOM 😑😑😑😑😑😑 but then again it raises score and chance at better rewards. So it's upto your officers how to plan this.
    Either go slow or use champs with low crit rate.
    Silver centurion,G2099, CB, Guardian are so solid for this mod. Try using one of the here. Mags is awesome like always for metal ones
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    what, that global node is easy
    Rap said:

It is another step toward "pay to win." The input system has not been repaired purposefully and compensation has been used to "groom" F2P players to be spenders. Using the "inability" to fix the input system (for more than six months while they amp up the difficulty) to force us to get accustom to utilizing items in war and aq and so we have to use the compensation they have given us. They fully expect a large number of us to have become so reliant on those items that when they are gone we are so dependant on them that we dip in our wallets to buy more!
    READ MY LIPS! PAY TO WIN!
    (OR QUIT, WHICH IS MY PLAN!)

that node is nothing to do with pay to win, just use your brain, if you got the debuff, just wait until the debuff gone, it simple as that
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★

Ask your officers to drop this or change your lane. This isn't even worst mate. When I used to do map 7, my path was mighty charge In sec2 . Imagine without ghost, how painful it was with SO SAYETH DOOM 😑😑😑😑😑😑 but then again it raises score and chance at better rewards. So it's upto your officers how to plan this.
    Silver centurion,G2099, CB, Guardian are so solid for this mod. Try using one of the here. Mags is awesome like always for metal ones

I used CG and had 2 voids on my paths with cascading failure.

I used CG and had 2 voids on my paths with cascading failure.
    Damn , that's some solid guts honestly. Since it's void, I assume those fights were really headache but on Bright side it polishes patience & timing aspect more. Good game mate. Keep it up

This is my personal record with cascading failure

My only question- Did you finished him one go!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    iHulk loves Cascading Failure
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    The only problem with this node is the bugginess. Sometimes, you'll get degen as the second or third debuff.
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

This is my personal record with cascading failure

Puny debuffs 😆🤣
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    QuikPik said:

The only problem with this node is the bugginess. Sometimes, you'll get degen as the second or third debuff.

That sometimes happens if you use someone with AAR
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Wow this post got a lot bigger than I thought lol.
    I vented at 3 am that day iirc.
    Since I didn't explain much in the first place, I'll talk about why I don't like this global node.
    - 2/3 Willpower but I barely notice the healing (which might be part of the problem because it's not 3/3).
    - Those degens REALLY stack if you're not paying attention.
    - my top champs are critical heavy champs(bias exposed)
    - it just slows things down