**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How about a new act 5?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the addition of so many new champions, nodes and bosses, why not have a new act 5. Fully revamped with loads of bosses with new node combinations and some juicy rewards.

A huge movement for players who are stuck in a place in story content and cannot move further easily.

Lot of units. Crystal shards and maybe a tiny bit of rare rankup materials like 5 percent t5cc.

Like why not have a hyped act 5. Back in the day people used 4 stars to complete act 5. Let 6 stars and 5 stars be restricted?

Comment your opinion below if even u are stuck in a specific story content
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

1. if they restricted 5 and 6 stars you’d complain cus you’re gonna get slapped around using 4* knowing you
    2. work on skill and roster if you can’t tackle 6.1
    3. ‘Lots of units’ hit arena
    4. i can’t actually tell if you think anyones gonna take this seriously
    5. 🤠🔫🗿

6.3.1 u mean, i guess. i wouldn't complain about my ideas, plus even i completed act 5 using 5 star r3 and 4 star champs
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

If you're stuck in story content then, quite frankly, you need to get better. I don't mean that in a meanspirited way, just that things are going to get progressively harder and that overcoming one Act prepares you for the jump in difficulty when the next one comes along. If Kabam revamps Act 5 and makes it a lot easier, you're really gonna hit a wall in Act 6.

The difficulty of Act 5 serves a bunch of purposes. For one, it's the first time you really have to read nodes and learn how to adapt. It pushes you to become better at the game. Secondly, it pushes you to develop your roster. It does so in an incredibly heavy-handed way by restricting how much damage all but one class (per quest in 5.3) can do, but the result is that you start to build out and widen your roster to be able to deal with that chapter.

Without these things happening and these lessons learned, Act 6 would be a nightmare. It already is (it's the only piece of story content I've just simply ignored after my initial completion), but at least it was doable thanks to all of the skills we picked up from Act 5. You take those skills away and...what? How are you meant to pick them back up again? Where will you find them?

Things can be excessively difficult at times and that's worth pointing out, but for the most part an increase in difficulty just makes us better players.

i never said myself that i need decreased difficulty bro
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

With the addition of so many new champions, nodes and bosses, why not have a new act 5. Fully revamped with loads of bosses with new node combinations and some juicy rewards.

A huge movement for players who are stuck in a place in story content and cannot move further easily.

Lot of units. Crystal shards and maybe a tiny bit of rare rankup materials like 5 percent t5cc.

Like why not have a hyped act 5. Back in the day people used 4 stars to complete act 5. Let 6 stars and 5 stars be restricted?

Comment your opinion below if even u are stuck in a specific story content

I don't hate you mate but this post will get you lot of disagrees which is kind of understandable.
    Act 5 is classic content no doubt but so do the other content. And most of the players imo already have done it. Plus there's no point to waste resources on such content when devs can use those resources to create new content. I can feel what you are trying to say but unfortunately this won't help to create any excitement for many players. And gating it as act 6 will create more debate. So leave it as it is. For new players it's still solid and with nee champs it's not that hard
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

I’d rather have a new LoL without a damage cap to test characters damage output than a new anything else in the game

Awesome idea, imagine a new practice mode with infinite health and ai options of passive or aggressive for practicing and testing 🔥
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    1. I can't really think of a quest in act 5 where you couldn't progress because you needed a specific champ (aside from 5.3 but that restricted you to an entire class and it's not even that bad when you go back and explore). If someone's stuck in act 5 they need to improve their skills and understand how the nodes work. Like others have said, act 5 forces you to read nodes which is very important in this game.

2. Why would you be giving t5cc to players who in some cases aren't even cavalier. Due to how fast you can progress in the first few acts of the game, and thanks to the gifting event, there already low level players with 6* that still haven't properly developed their skills. It forces them to rely on having way stronger champions than the ai opponent and that's not good.

3. Can't restrict which champion rarity to use when the majority of the players doing act 5 are still developing their rosters and won't have every champion they'll need as 4*, much less the skills to get through some of those quest without the slight increase in stats from 5* and 6* (speaking from experience here).

4. Kabam's resources are better spent somewhere else.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    This is a swing and a miss I'm afraid. I'm in Act five and I don't mind the difficulty, it's going to be annoying but again, it's part of the journey that I need in order to progress and so I'm willing to work with that fact rather than just pray it gets easier.

Plus even though it's a lot easier to get 5 and 6 star champs now as you progress doesn't mean that I automatically have the roster to breeze right through it, so you're really only doing this more for yourself because as we all know if they were to rework and streamline an entire act (just like they did with act four), they would have to make up the difference in a rewards package.

So really it only benefits endgame players in the short term rather than it does me in the long term and if you're looking for any shortcut you can to help get Paragon, then just say that.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Act 5 is the last place they need to be spending their time.

Maybe less time on the forums and more in arena will help you push through.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Lololololololololololololol 🤣 😂 😹
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

I’d rather have a new LoL without a damage cap to test characters damage output than a new anything else in the game

Awesome idea, imagine a new practice mode with infinite health and ai options of passive or aggressive for practicing and testing 🔥
    And for what? Who will have time for it? ROL is short and rewarding with health potions, who care about punching bags reward nothing? People value their time.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    GOTG said:

And for what? Who will have time for it? ROL is short and rewarding with health potions, who care about punching bags reward nothing? People value their time.
    People who have 100% all content care, and so would content creaters. Personally I would love to see this and test out broken node combos and see how much damage I could do.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

People value their time.
    and yet, here you are on a mobile video game forum
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Did you come up with this post as a way to test the amount of disagrees you could get on one post?

Why would the devs ever consider redoing an entire act that most have completed let alone would delay them from completing other content when they barely have time to rework older champions. Heck, most people that go through act 5 now have a 6 star in their roster when completing it.

This post should be closed - there is zero point to it other than forum clutter.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I dunno what you were smoking or drinking but whatever you are having i want one 🤣🤣🤣🤣Seriously It would be more realistic to release a variant difficulty than have a so called act 5.