**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

What ever happened to the “Huge” compensation package we were promised. Kinda reminds me of Politicians All talk no action. This game is getting annoying and lame

Comments

• BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    Also the 7.4 Kang boss compensation
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    I kinda feel like a year of free aq and aw is the best compensation we have ever gotten or ever will or could get
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

What ever happened to the “Huge” compensation package we were promised. Kinda reminds me of Politicians All talk no action. This game is getting annoying and lame

There's no announcement about it recently I guess 🤔🤔🤔or I maybe missing something here

1)They need to fix the problems with the game.
    2) They will confirm it through some test i believe.
    3)They will push hotfix/Update/patch for it.
    4) If they announce comp, it will come along or after hotfix/update/patch

So we're not even sure about the point one. So I guess you have to wait till we get to step 1. And there will be an announcement for it regarding the update ( if comp will come they will announce it too I guess). So have patience with the situation ( tho I am also annoyed by these bugs and my fun with game gets interrupted).
    Technically they released a patch with beta testers so I would say we already hit number two and are currently working towards number three
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

They haven't fixed the problem yet. You're asking for something that objectively could be less than what you'll actually receive once the input is fixed.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Blonzee said:

Also the 7.4 Kang boss compensation

I'm sorry

what?
    the 7.4 kang boss was (probably still is) bugged. i'm not going to say compensation is in order, but it was an annoying bug. even if it does require compensation, it shouldn't be at the same priority as the input issues compensation
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

There's no announcement about it recently I guess 🤔🤔🤔or I maybe missing something here

1)They need to fix the problems with the game.
    2) They will confirm it through some test i believe.
    3)They will push hotfix/Update/patch for it.
    4) If they announce comp, it will come along or after hotfix/update/patch

So we're not even sure about the point one. So I guess you have to wait till we get to step 1. And there will be an announcement for it regarding the update ( if comp will come they will announce it too I guess). So have patience with the situation ( tho I am also annoyed by these bugs and my fun with game gets interrupted).
    Technically they released a patch with beta testers so I would say we already hit number two and are currently working towards number three
    You are right partially but comp is tied to patch will be available on live servers. Beta doesn't count in it. It's for testing out the things before releasing globally. So even beta test can't guarantee how it will work on live servers as compared to beta, live server have more crowds, people play on different networks and devices which can also affect some basics too. Like last time we got mega comp , problem still occurred and till this day we are finding it.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    We were supposed to get more comp?
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Snakep said:

Any other compensations you want to just list off

I could use compensation for having to read through another compensation post
    I would normally agree, but to be fair to the OP, kabam did tell us this was coming....