**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Almost half AW season and lack of Loyalty

Hello everyone, I know this isnt a new issue, has anyone else already suffering the lack of Loyalty and pots in war ? I got some allies that are spending 100 units to buy AW potions, its a terrible situation indeed.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,111 ★★★★★
    Sorry if already out of those compensation pots there’s leaking skil to said it light
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    The loyalty stuff isn’t relevant until compensation pots go away….
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    You re probably right, but maybe they should limit the amount of usable ítems, i mean in the same lvl of skill should be the victorius ally the one who s spending units? And the cost of 100 units each pot its like say spending dollars Because its a 4 Victorys of 5 in the grade im talking about, and Noone finished with 0 usable ítems neither close.
    You don’t need to spend units, use the compensation pots
    There are people who usually finish the war with a remaining amount of usable ítems between 6-12 and are out of these compensation pots and have not enough Loyalty, and in the current war already spent 100 units for a single max AW Health pot. If the amount of loyalty was biggermaybe they at least could buy these 2 pots and lower pots. So im considering this a big problem in the near future although for my alliance begin to be a Reality. Maybe its the only one on the whole community.

There are people who usually finish the war with a remaining amount of usable ítems between 6-12 and are out of these compensation pots and have not enough Loyalty, and in the current war already spent 100 units for a single max AW Health pot. If the amount of loyalty was biggermaybe they at least could buy these 2 pots and lower pots. So im considering this a big problem in the near future although for my alliance begin to be a Reality. Maybe its the only one on the whole community.

Ya this is the first time i heard of someone having an issue considering how many compensation potions we get, maybe it’s poor planning?
    Im talking as leader of my alliance not myself, and im already having this situation with some mates, the planning is healing and waste potions maybe not full health but close, we are winning the 4/5 wars this season, its only Gold 2, this current war with 34 deaths against 63 or more, 4 defenders of our side are still alive and the member who spent more is remaining 6 usable items yet. Mostly 11/12. The planning was reach the gold 1 but now im not sure.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,111 ★★★★★

Im talking as leader of my alliance not myself, and im already having this situation with some mates, the planning is healing and waste potions maybe not full health but close, we are winning the 4/5 wars this season, its only Gold 2, this current war with 34 deaths against 63 or more, 4 defenders of our side are still alive and the member who spent more is remaining 6 usable items yet. Mostly 11/12. The planning was reach the gold 1 but now im not sure.

Sorry I’m sounding like a bad and didn’t had sympathy but I’m really don’t hav sympathy for when there’s shouldn’t be hav use all those pots yet
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Maybe the compensation should cover those deaths now, but I hope posts like these plant a seed in Kabam’s mind for when they take away the alliance compensation
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,228 ★★★★★
    What were people doing before the Compensation?
    Granted, Glory was being used, but I don't think it was to the extent that the Compensation was providing.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Honestly before the compensation I feel like a lot of people were either not playing war, or playing at a much lower bracket and tier. I know I wasn’t playing War much before the comp started, and I probably won’t be playing it at all when the comp ends.

I was buying the 80 unit pots because I didn’t want to waste glory on war potions. The last year of free aw has been amazing for me

Ummmm not having gross amounts of input issues. Not having to deal with what caused the compensation in the first place.

I personally went from using just boosts, and the occasional pot if I messed up, to almost maxing item use allowed. Know what didn't change? My skill.
    That goes without saying, but the expectation to replace the Compensation with enough Loyalty to buy the same amount is not reasonable either.
    My concern is when the issues ARE fixed, some will have the expectation of continuing to have just as many without spending. I just don't see that as reasonable.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 722 ★★★★

Buying potions with Glory. The fact that you don't know that..... well... it's probably time for a nickname change.
    Compensation should not even be a topic of discussion. It's something totally separate meant to cover health loss and/or deaths because of game issues. It should have no bearing on the topic of sustainability in AW.
    There are some tough fights in war, unavoidable damage and the AW resource ecosystem should be self sustaining. And it is not now, not even a little bit. If you win half your wars, don't die, heal for 4-5 potions a war, you should'nt have any issues, maybe even net positive on the loyalty. But I'm over 300k in the negative since the season started.
    Anyone who says "compensation covers it" doesn't understand the issue. And that means everyone at Kabam as well, seeing as they took it into account when doing their "math".
    Crys23 said:

Buying potions with Glory. The fact that you don't know that..... well... it's probably time for a nickname change.
    Compensation should not even be a topic of discussion. It's something totally separate meant to cover health loss and/or deaths because of game issues. It should have no bearing on the topic of sustainability in AW.
    There are some tough fights in war, unavoidable damage and the AW resource ecosystem should be self sustaining. And it is not now, not even a little bit. If you win half your wars, don't die, heal for 4-5 potions a war, you should'nt have any issues, maybe even net positive on the loyalty. But I'm over 300k in the negative since the season started.
    Anyone who says "compensation covers it" doesn't understand the issue. And that means everyone at Kabam as well, seeing as they took it into account when doing their "math".
    First of all, I said Glory was being used. So that point is moot.
    Secondly, I didn't say there wasn't room for changes. I just don't think the outcome is going to be what people expect should happen. It will supplement the imbalance, sure. It's not going to be a free Season everytime.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 722 ★★★★

Crys23 said:

First of all, I said Glory was being used. So that point is moot.
    Secondly, I didn't say there wasn't room for changes. I just don't think the outcome is going to be what people expect should happen. It will supplement the imbalance, sure. It's not going to be a free Season everytime.
    It was basically "free" before. In comparison, AQ is free for me. I'm already at 20+ of both l3 and l4 aq potions (i had 0 two weeks ago). 1 week of glory is enough to sustain item usage in AQ and have some left over for rank up materials.
    The loyalty earned from AW should be enough to buy 1 l3 and 1 l4 potion a day and still have some left over to buy the occasional class boosts and 3min boosts.
    Kabam might implement a fair system, although I doubt it, based on how wrong they got it on the first 2 tries. But in the meantime, some players are under great pressure and it also puts a strain on alliances. I had a 2mil loyalty stash, so I can run this season and next without issues, even at these prices, but many others arent as lucky.
    Easiest fix: cut one 0 of the prices of potions and revives. Everything else can stay the same
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 930 ★★★★★

Prior to compensation there wasn’t any input issues. We were using 5* R5 champs and coming up against the same. We were in T7-8 using 2 battle groups and took every other season off to allow a break from the stress of if it. I always has 20 of the 6k health pots saved up. And yes even in Gold 2 brackets it stressful.

Now we go between T4-5, still run 2 BG’s and in still Gold 2. But since the compensation started the game has been flooded with 6R3 champs, that’s what everyone is using on defence and attack. There’s a lot of unavoidable damage and the parry/dex bug causes even more unexpected/unnecessary health loss and even deaths. I never used to fully max up until a year ago, but now the dmg you take is so high you need max heal as one combo can kill you. So if you want to win in AW it’s required. The previous argument that “you’re not supposed have zero deaths” is a nonsense. The items are designed to reduce the risk of deaths and if that’s what our opponents are doing we need to as well.

So now healing up a 6* R3 with a 20% boost takes a lot of health to heal up between fights.
    The compensation is provided to compensate for the parry dex/bug only, and we should be able to purchase health at the same rate as we always have as the health we purchase, now in the loyalty store is for a separate issues. So 1 we have compensation health for loss of health due a bug, the 2nd health we purchase for loss of health through normal gameplay, we shouldn’t be penalised from purchasing the 2nd type, just because we are being provided with the 1st, when the reason for the 1st is a bug in the game.