**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wish crystal?

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
Hi guys,

Just received this:

Sorry it’s German, but you should have received it in your language. Is this the wish crystal kabam announced one year ago? Not sure

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Don't think so and Prof Hoff did video about this which is worth checking out.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Wish Crystal is nothing but a hypothetical crystal for which the community keeps wishing.

Edit:- It was a joke. Bad that I had to explain it.

The disagree troll is here again 😅
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★
    How much would it cost to buy all 50? Wish I remembered the equation to use.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Prof Hoff says the obvious: You get a particular set of crystals, where the first one costs 300 units, and each one coming next, costs 25 units more than the previous one. I don't want to do the math, but the last crystal will be around...5k units? ANd if you buy them all,...well, you get the point. And that's for a 48 champions crystal, even if it's a nexus, it'w worse than the pay offers we see on wednesdays for example.
    Usually, when you buy bulk, there's a discount, not a price increase, maybe the wording was wrong?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Prof Hoff says the obvious: You get a particular set of crystals, where the first one costs 300 units, and each one coming next, costs 25 units more than the previous one. I don't want to do the math, but the last crystal will be around...5k units? ANd if you buy them all,...well, you get the point. And that's for a 48 champions crystal, even if it's a nexus, it'w worse than the pay offers we see on wednesdays for example.
    Usually, when you buy bulk, there's a discount, not a price increase, maybe the wording was wrong?

It doesn't make sense unless there's some crazy high value to these (like 25% 6 star). I feel like this crystal will be loaded up with trash beyond trash beyond trash except for a handful of champs that people might actually want. You can already buy as many champ crystals full of garbage with trash odds as you want, so they need to add something to the mix.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @Searmenis The one in my mail says that the cost is upto a limit of 50
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

@Searmenis The one in my mail says that the cost is upto a limit of 50

Yes, fifty crystals if I remember correctly, each one with 25 units increase than the previous one. Maybe it's a crazy value one like @BigPoppaCBONE said, we ll find out in an hour...
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 756 ★★★
    odd that these are happening... but the usual $5 daily deal addons with monthly event crystal shards aren't there (unless those are also going to magically show up in 30 minutes)