**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back the 1 Vs 1 arena during deadpool event only?

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
i feel that i miss out those points if i lose a battle because of the streak formula facing death squad and all that. i Feel it would it be easier to bring back the 1vs1 arena, but only during deadpool event to make sure that a player don't need to lose too much of those points. sure you can offset it with duel using units, but shouldn't be an resort for many.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

i feel that i miss out those points if i lose a battle because of the streak formula facing death squad and all that. i Feel it would it be easier to bring back the 1vs1 arena, but only during deadpool event to make sure that a player don't need to lose too much of those points. sure you can offset it with duel using units, but shouldn't be an resort for many.

Does it matter? It’s not like there’s a win streak in the arena and all champs regardless of star rating give 15k points without boosts.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    I used my Deadpool champs then would throw a match on purpose then repeat
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

Does it matter? It’s not like there’s a win streak in the arena and all champs regardless of star rating give 15k points without boosts.
    it do matter because using any variation from deadpool types gives points toward the deadpool solo objectives. Those points are lost because of the deathmatches.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

it do matter because using any variation from deadpool types gives points toward the deadpool solo objectives. Those points are lost because of the deathmatches.
    Then use them first and then lose with a random team after.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

ItsDamien said:

Daddrieda said:

Then use them first and then lose with a random team after.
    That's actually a great idea. Thank you for this!
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

I used my Deadpool champs then would throw a match on purpose then repeat

Exactly what I do. I throw the Streak after ~10 with some random 1* Champs.