**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are you going for in the Spring Cleaning store ?

2»

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Absolute trash.
    Nor do I need 5* neither Im in need of iso.
    Zero help in AW and AQ. The only modes I need rankups for. Everythings a Gamble. And I lost once again. Long live f2p
    Good free stuff.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    I’m not competing in high end content so Paragon isn’t something I’m interested in enough to spend on. As such all of the offers I focused on were the ones with rank up materials/gems to help me rank more R2 and R3 6*s. Only place I broke that rule was to pick up a few of the 2021 nexus bundles since I’m chasing a 6* Herc, Odin, and dups on my Kitty and Knull. No luck though.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

The T3A bundle will only put me 9250 fragments short of becoming Paragon. So I guess I'll take the risk and hope they are giving that ammount away, somehow, on May/June content, before the 4th july offers.

9000 T3A Shards are part of the final milestone of this Legendary Side Quest goal.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I got the 7k 5* shards and t1a cat bundle again and pulled Shang-Chi in the crystal. Very happy with all 6 of my pulls this event.