**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skip the T1 Alpha arena and go for 5.2 M in the featured 4* arena. Here's why...

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Somebody in Kabam's game development team clearly hasn't been paying attention. The cost for Tier 1 Alpha if buying via Valor Points is 80,000 Valor. "Unsurprisingly" you will actually get 80,000 valor, 800 4* shards and 400 5* shards if you reach the Top 1%-10% Rank in the featured 4* arena. Give and take 5.2M for this round should be safe. The T1 Alpha arena has become pointless in this instance.

It will be difficult to reach 5.2M for those who don't have enough arena grinding champs so this might not be for everyone, especially for beginner to intermediate players. But if you have the teams, save those 10K battlechips and grind away to get 5.2 M instead in the featured 4* arena.

Comments

• MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    But the Alpha will be more expensive with every purchase and you can only buy 5
  • AythemAythem Posts: 20
    Having already bought my 5 t1alphas, I need to do the alpha arena.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Nope. Buying all the t2 frags with anything I can.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Wrong.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    That is a LOT of extra grinding depending on a players roster. It is only 800k milestone for T1a arena I believe.
    I would have a very difficult time doing 5.whatever mil.
    That said, if you are hitting 5.2 mil no problem then an extra 800k for T1 arena shouldn't' be a big deal I would think.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Not for someone who has bought the max number of T1A in the valor store and can not buy more