**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duel Error costing me POOL PARTY points

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
This error has cost be units and duel credits. Most important points in the Pool Party event. Anyone else having this issue. @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Started a ticket wish me luck LOL
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Important points? Bro, this Event has super low point requirements to reach something.

And yeah, had the duel error, too.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Out of curiosity, what kind of resolution are you looking for or expecting from this?

Out of curiosity, what kind of resolution are you looking for or expecting from this?

Just some duel credits returned. If I miss the 5* DP cutoff by a few points I might be more upset
    WOLF_LINK said:

Important points? Bro, this Event has super low point requirements to reach something.

Not if your going for the 5 star Deadpool

WOLF_LINK said:

Bro, you only needed 280 points for 5* Deadpool last time this Event happened. That’s kinda nothing. Super easy.
    WOLF_LINK said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Bro, you only needed 280 points for 5* Deadpool last time this Event happened. That’s kinda nothing. Super easy.
    You really think the cut off will still be that low just because it was last time that’s silly. Do you think I should just eat the units I lost over a bug?? Really don’t understand the forum logic. Whoever misses the cutoff has a legitimate complaint if they experienced this bug. I lost out on a 4 star war machine on his first release long ago. Turns out this was the first massive cheating arena. I was latter awarded the 4 star after the cheating was sorted out. That’s good company policy. Kabam should have the same mentality when it comes to competitive modes. If there are bugs and or cheating give those who missed out the proper rewards
    We all have this Bug.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

WOLF_LINK said:

You really think the cut off will still be that low just because it was last time that’s silly. Do you think I should just eat the units I lost over a bug?? Really don’t understand the forum logic. Whoever misses the cutoff has a legitimate complaint if they experienced this bug. I lost out on a 4 star war machine on his first release long ago. Turns out this was the first massive cheating arena. I was latter awarded the 4 star after the cheating was sorted out. That’s good company policy. Kabam should have the same mentality when it comes to competitive modes. If there are bugs and or cheating give those who missed out the proper rewards
    I’m be surprised if a cheater going to buy that’s event so hard could u be miss out of a cheater.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    This was not the post I thought it was
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 551 ★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

WOLF_LINK said:

256 was enough although was 901st so could have done more and been safer.
    @DarthVadid

Well, the cut off this time was even lower than last time. So it seems like I was right and you could have just trusted me.