**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would you rather to get for June?

DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Long overdue mastery 2.0
or
new content

The reason behind this pull is, to show Kabam that people are more interesting on mastery presets/overhaul (a system that all the community gonna like) vs a new content (which is great, but as soon as you complete it, you most likely won't do it again).
so they put more energy revamping it rather than delaying it further and further.

What would you rather to get for June? 93 votes

Mastery 2.0
64%
DL864razielGrandOldKaibxdMSRDLDfmussapDarkrider05buttersCropDusterKennadopseudosaneyuwRepto23DRTOStagedear85Cap366blurblotWine_LoverRockypantherxWordunken 60 votes
New content (Variant / Story chapter..etc)
35%
DrZolathanks4playingFrankWhiteLiquidkoldredsoxpatsfan89Raichu626Colinwhitworth69SCP1504SnakepRyan18thJollyHawkGhostrunner01BocksaroxKillswitch01RenaxqqR1s02DawsMan0casual0TheBair123Scrubhan 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    Mastery 2.0
    just to clarify, I'm fine with either of those options, but rather get the mastery since it's long overdue (it was supposed to land Nov/Dec 2020 (2021? not sure)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    But what would you have done if they actually went for new content over masteries? Right now masteries are winning but admittedly the lead is not that much.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    Mastery 2.0

But what would you have done if they actually went for new content over masteries? Right now masteries are winning but admittedly the lead is not that much.

As long as we get either of them, I'd be so happy :smile:
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Mastery 2.0
    Act 8 won’t be ready, and if variants stay the same with rewards and skill level, masteries all the way
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mastery 2.0
    I'm all excited for Act 8 but Mastery System revamp is long way overdue! I'm itching to use my Professor X daily without switching from suicides to a non-suicides setup that takes up a lot of time and resources. There's a lot of champions that I spent resources and money on but I can't use just because the current system is just too archaic and tedious.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Mastery 2.0
    Masteries bro. I'm not even asking for much either. Just pre-set mastery builds for gold. No units. Tall ask, I know.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    None: no rework of lasteries, no variant or new content.
    Just a break and better rewards for monthly events.
    Possibly an upgrade of the arenas (new and interesting milestones for veterans) and the stores.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Mastery 2.0
    I'll say masteries just because I don't have the energy to push through another piece of big story content right now, but generally speaking I prefer story content to come out at a steady pace. Everything else can take a backseat to that, in my opinion. I need something to do in the game. New masteries with no content to play around with them in is kind of meh, no matter how overdue they are.